New (Rock) boots!

chris100575

Guys, there is hope!

I was browsing the online new rock shop once again, and I noticed this:

http://www.newrockstore.com/zona3/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=14_16&products_id=143

Have a look at the available sizes ... surprising, isn't it ?

Apparently, New Rock listened to our pleas.

It shouldn't be long before they propose more Malicia models in big sizes.

Not wanting to urinate on your bonfire, but they've had a couple of pairs in the Malicia range available up to a 44 for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately you guys with big feet aren't exactly spoiled for choice. Chris

Not wanting to urinate on your bonfire, but they've had a couple of pairs in the Malicia range available up to a 44 for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately you guys with big feet aren't exactly spoiled for choice.

Chris

Bah, I was trying to be optimistic :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, today is one of my best day in my "heeled guy" life. I just recieved the babies that I have as my avatar, in pure black, size EU 41, and they fit like a glove. The heel is 11cm, the leather lining super soft, and they are more confortable than my slippers as the footbed is cushionned in the legendary "New Rock" quality way. You have a happy camper here, owner of the most beautiful Cowboy boots of the planet :smile:

• 5 weeks later...

Just received my second pair of "New Rock" boots from ebay, a similar model but with silver flames on them, and still that nice 11cm metal cowboy heel. The padded leather sole and full leather lining make those as comfortable as a pair of slippers, even with the high heel.

Posted Image

I think I am like Chris ... addicted to new rock Malicia boots, specially the "bull" series.

By the way, I can confirm that this model (7901 with the flames) sizes large to very large. If your shoe size is 43 and you hesitate to get the 42 ones, you may as well go to a shop and try them on, as they will most certainly fit like a glove. Mine are almost too large, which isn't a problem though as I wear thicker socks in them. That's opposed to my 7902 black ones, which are true to size.

Every time I see those cowgirl boots with the silver flames I want them! Will have to treat myself one of these days.

Chris

Chris......

You must have every pair of new rocks ever made!!!

Your like the Imelda Marcos of the Malicia range :smile:

Sicknurse gig Saturday 21st at the Thatched House if you want to wear a pair out?

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

Hi Jon, not heard from you in a while! I've only got five pairs of high-heeled New Rocks, so plenty of room for another pair. Unfortunately I've only just seen your post about Sicknurse, so I missed you. Saturday night I was out in Manchester with my GF and a couple of friends and got back in the early hours rather the worse for wear! Chris

By the way, I can confirm that this model (7901 with the flames) sizes large to very large. If your shoe size is 43 and you hesitate to get the 42 ones, you may as well go to a shop and try them on, as they will most certainly fit like a glove. Mine are almost too large, which isn't a problem though as I wear thicker socks in them. That's opposed to my 7902 black ones, which are true to size.

Bloody hell, that is good information. The malicia bull range only goes up to 42 and I am a 42.5...!

And I was toying with ordering a pair but at EUR 260 a pair I did not yet bite the bullet. Now I will.

Thanks a lot!!

What's all the fuss about?

This morning I became the very happy owner of a pair of Malicia Bull cowgirl boots in black with silver flames!

Contrary to HighBoots' experience I found that the sizing was consistent with my other pairs from the Malicia range, ie snug but slightly tight over the instep. I do have quite high arches though, so this is a common thing for me. They really are very nice to wear, and I'm looking forward to going out in them. 8)

I'm so pleased I couldn't resist showing them off!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chris

Chris, how tall are the heels on those New Rock westerns? I'm thinking about them, but prefer something with a platform to offset the heel a bit. I picked up a couple of the new "plataforma NRK" boots, and like them a lot. Check out the fotos.

post-139-133522844876_thumb.jpg

post-139-13352284488_thumb.jpg

Hi Platform Dude The heels are 11cm or 4.3 inches. I definitely feel like I'm wearing heels in them, but I should be able to wear them pretty much anywhere. I'm looking forward to showing them to my GF this weekend. I now have six pairs from the Malicia range. 8) I'm not usually a platform fan, but those are pretty cool. Chris

This morning I became the very happy owner of a pair of Malicia Bull cowgirl boots in black with silver flames!

Contrary to HighBoots' experience I found that the sizing was consistent with my other pairs from the Malicia range, ie snug but slightly tight over the instep. I do have quite high arches though, so this is a common thing for me. They really are very nice to wear, and I'm looking forward to going out in them. 8)

I'm so pleased I couldn't resist showing them off!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chris

I really do wanna pair of those!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanks for the positive responses guys. I showed them to my GF this weekend with my usual black jeans and t-shirt and she loved them, especially when I put on my long black leather coat. So much so that she insisted I wore them while we went shopping even if it was only to B&Q. Only problem is that she likes them so much she wants a pair! Chris

I don't mind her having the same pair, but don't think we'd be going out wearing matching boots. I've had to give her a pair of boots that were too small for me though so that she can practice in 4" heels before she shells out for a pair! Chris

I was out in my purple pair on Saturday. I was dragged all round Manchester by a girl from work. I still maintain they are not the most comfortable of boots 8) but they are nice on the eye. You will have to bring your girlfriend to one of my gigs, Chris

Never try to baptise a cat