My GF reaction (1º post)

want-hh

Yesterday, while i was wearing my 5 inch wedge sandals with bootcut jeans, my GF and I decided to go rent a movie. I walked with her to the elevator waiting for her reaction, going out with 5" heels. She didn´t say a word. When I asked her if she had noticed my heels she said "of course". I couldn´t beleive she knew we were going out in public with heels and was so fine with it. It was so releiving!!! What a rush!! We took the elevator, walked to the car and drowe to the video club. We eaven walked arround the block before going up to the apartment. I really want to do that again. Congratulations to all of you who do this regularly

Oh man 5" was it your firstime out. How did your feet feel after that little journey?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Way to go, want-hh! Sounds like quite an open minded girl you got there. Just make sure she is really okay with it and just not being quiet about the matter.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hey!! Thanks for the replies. They are 4 inch, sorry, I know there is a big difference. Yeah, my gf is great, i´ve used hh privately and with her for almos 2 years now. She bought there for me some time ago

Want-hh:-) Welcome to the Forum. It sounds like that that was your first time out heeling in public. That's great, and your G/F seems to go along with you on the matter. Cudos! It also sounds like everything is going along well for you, but just how does your tootsies, (feet), feel about all of this? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!