Auction: black pumps

kennard

Hello, everyone! :D

Look what I found for auction:

Posted Image

Beautiful, aren't they? That's exactly what's missing in my (small) collection, and just my size too! :cry: The auction has a reserve price, which hasn't been met yet, and should end in about a week. Wish me luck! :o

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello, everyone. :D

Sorry for not replying erlier, computer/internet problems... :D

Hi kennard!

Where are they, www.mercadolivre.com.br?

Very good luck for you!

Yes. :cry: And thank you all for wishing me luck, it worked: I won! :D

Unfortunately, it'll be at least a week until I can get my hands (and feet) on them: I'll be away from home (business trip) and will only be back next saturday (april 1st), which should be long enough for them to arrive. It's going to be a looong wait... :o

K.

Congratulations Kennard!!! It's good to know that you'll be experiencing a new kind of shoes (usually you send pictures of sandals). Don't forget the pics when they arrive. I wish you a nice business trip! Maybe you can use the trip to carry some shoes toghether and use the hotel privacy to walk in them, since you aways wear your shoes at overtime at work, am I correct? Congratulations again!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Congrats on winning the pumps, Kennard! By the cut of the vamp I'd say they are either Ellie's or Pleaser's. There's something about having your foot in a pump that seems to make the exposed part of your foot, hyper sensitive to touch. Great feeling. Enjoy!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Congratulations Kennard!!!

It's good to know that you'll be experiencing a new kind of shoes (usually you send pictures of sandals). Don't forget the pics when they arrive.

If I receive the shoes before the weekend, I'll try to take some pictures right away. :cry:

I wish you a nice business trip! Maybe you can use the trip to carry some shoes toghether and use the hotel privacy to walk in them, since you aways wear your shoes at overtime at work, am I correct?

Congratulations again!

You know, I already did that: earlier this year, knowing beforehand that I'd be staying on my own (usually I share a room with one or two coworkers - it's cheaper that way), I took my red plats with me and did manage to walk around in the hotel room. Not quite "street heeling", but I guess it counts as a step foward in that direction, right? :D

And yes, I intend to take these pumps for some serious after hours office walking, of course with pictures to show it. :o

BTW: Too bad my business trips never take me to São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. Maybe some day... :D

K.

Hello, everyone. :D

Congrats on winning the pumps, Kennard! By the cut of the vamp I'd say they are either Ellie's or Pleaser's. There's something about having your foot in a pump that seems to make the exposed part of your foot, hyper sensitive to touch. Great feeling. Enjoy!

According to the seller, they're Ellie's. :cry:

And I agree with you: I love wearing my sandals, but some of my most vivid memories of wearing high heels as a child involve a pair of white (I guess 3" high) pumps. :o

K.

Not to be rushy but I have been talking about my dream shoes and hehehehehe I finally got the pumps and the are just like the ones the topic author posted but without the anklestraps. I also tried them out in public alread, having no fear at all, but just a little uncertain feeling which prolly occured by the balance I was trying to uphold ^^ still I can walk perfectly onto them except when the terrain I walk upon isn't straight for me shoes... Anyway, I like the fact that you also feel happy with the shoes... hope you get them soon! Keep it up!

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Well, I'm safely back home and, as promised, here are some pictures of my new black pumps:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

They're gorgeous! :cry: But (there's always a but...), as I expected, they're a little tight. They're listed as US size 11M, so I guess my "comfortable US size" would have to be a little wider (what are the other width sizes?) or maybe bigger (size 12). Well, now I have a solid base for future reference. :o

Next week (probably tuesday or wednesday) I'll take them to office, so expect more pictures then. :D

PS: 5" heels and no platform make these pumps a little hard to walk in, but with enough practice I think I can get used to them. :D

K.