3 of my favourite shoes

rtao

Wow, that first pair is beautiful. Do you wear those outside on the street? The third pair has the perfect toe box shape and thicker heel to create a cohesive masculine appearance.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

yeah I like those first ones. I saw a lady on the street today with a pair vaguely similar - light blue leather, "natural" colored tweed, wood heel. abt 3-4 inches. real nice.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Western/cowboy styled boots seem to work most anywhere and anytime, regardless of the wearer. And a true cowboy boot has a very small heel -- no larger than a quarter. I like the blue fabric print ones too but aren't they a little obvious for out-and-about wear?

Have a happy time!

I normally wear all of those across the town over the weekend..... or any time that I don't need to go back to work.... :D:D:D and ya... the cowboy boot is good though... I never have funny face from anyone else... :D:D:D the first one does attract some kids and teens every now and then, otherewise its normally fine.... :D:cry::o

Rtao:-) Since you have successfully worn all three pairs everywhere out in public, it sounds like you have got a great start on public streetheeling. Great fun, isn't it? Cudos! The more you do it, the more fun you will have. Keep us posted on your future adventures. It sounds like there may be some interesting stories there. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!