Trying on girls' boots in the pub!

chris100575

Hi Thought you might like to hear of a fun experience I had with some friends the other night. I've just bought myself a pair of New Rock boots, something I'd been after for a while but couldn't afford. One of my male friends was also wearing a pair, and while he's the same height as me, his were a 10 to my 7's. There was some good natured mickey taking about my "Dinky Rocks" when it turned out that I had far smaller feet than any of the other guys. The it happened! One of my female friends, a very attractive rock chick, was wearing a pair of the girls' New Rocks with the four inch metal stiletto heel. She put her foot up and asked if I wanted to try hers on! I didn't think she meant it at first, but she immediately unzipped the boot and handed it to me. This was too good a chance to miss, I'd been envying her those boots for a while. The boot was a tight fit, but I managed to get into it. She then gave me the other and said she wanted to see if I could walk in them. I spent a very enjoyable few minutes in her boots walking about a bit, and posing with one foot on the stool. As I was taking them off, both of the other girls wanted me to try theirs on too. One only offered one boot though. The other was wearing a pair of block heeled ankle boots which were probably about three and a half inches. Although she had the same size feet as the first girl, her boots fit better as they had squarish toes. Again, I got to wear them for a few minutes. That was a fun night! Chris

Chris, You really had a very fun experience! But at least for me, it could have been better: if one of those girls were wearing a pair of very high heeled strappy stilleto sandals and had asked you to try them too! DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

DeSalto: Strappy sandals? In Britain? At this time of year? They'd have frostbite! Personally I prefer boots, but trying on a girl's shoes is always fun! Daz: They just thought it was a bit of a laugh. None of the guys had too much room to make a thing out of it though, two of them have been to the Rocky Horror show at least twice, and the third had admitted earlier on to trying on his ex girlfriend's heels. I don't think I'm ready to just turn up at the pub in a pair, but mention was made of going to the Rocky Horror when it next comes round to Manchester. If we do, I'm definitely going to be in heels! Chris

I couldn't believe my luck myself! I'd been wanting to get into the first girl's metal heeled boots since I first saw her in them, but never thought I'd ever actually do it. That evening is one I will always remember fondly! Chris

I have never actually done this, but have been close a few times. One time my cousin had some fantastic knee high boots, but flat not heeled, and I commented how good they looked, unfortunately her feet were too small for them to fit me, because she offered me to wear them one evening. She was even going to buy me some as a "joke" if I'd wear them out for a whole evening, but she couldn't afford it. She was also into shoes, and became the first to know of my liking womens shoes. Eventually she bought me a pair of cheap heeled sandals which I wore to a party, and every guy there tried them on, I even had a job getting them back from one of them. I often offer to swap boots with my wife when she complains about her feet hurting but she hasn't gone for it.... yet.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 7 months later...

Hi Chris, some monthes ago I was wearing the first time in my life flip-flops. I had to pull off my shoes at the door when I was visiting a couple. The girl of my male friend (both are knowing my love for high heels) offered me a pair of very feminine decorated low heel sandalettes. I couldn't say no :evil: Naturally they were a bit too short at the back but I was wearing them the whole evening not caring for Peter's bride grinning! micha (*always open for every nonsense*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Wearing heels is always great, but it doesn't get better IMO than when a woman lets you try on hers! Incidentally, I've now told two of the couples I was out with that night that I wear heels sometimes, and they were OK with it. Chris

On Sunday the weather was very nice, so I walked to the local pub wearing my pair of black leather boots with 4 inch heels. Normally, I just stand, have a pint or two with local acquaintances, and leave, but because I'd walked, my feet were hurting just a bit, so when the girl I was talking to asked me to join her and her friends, I sat down with them near the TV (soccer, totally forgetting my heels). No sooner did I cross my legs than she said, "Oh, my God! You're wearing heels!" I uncrossed my legs, and just said "yes..." but there was no sign of disapproval, and she began asking me how long I'd been doing that, so out popped my story. As it turns out, about half her friends had seen guys wearing heels before, thought it "no big deal, just different," and one girl knew a guy who wore heels often, as well. After about three to five minutes, the conversation went elsewhere. What's funny is that I left a small shoulder-slung bookbag there, in which I carry a wind/rain jacket, gum, etc. When I went back the next day to retrieve it, the waitress asked me if I knew the girl who left a leather jacket? A camera was in the pocket, and the first picture was of her! Sorry, but I'm sure would have returned to retrieve it, as both the jacket and camera were very nice. I should have taken a picture of myself... Nah, I'm not intrusive like that.