stirrups

r1g0r

ok, get it out of your system. go ahead & throw [whatever] at me. i love stirrups. :D stirrup pants stirrup leg-warmers stirrup tights i don't know why, but i think they are sexy to wear & to look at. a woman wearing stirrups around me has my undivided (if covert) attention, and if wearing hosiery under the stirrups will be ato SEE the effect she has on me. am i just a pervert, or a throw-back to the 70's/80's ?

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Nigel

They are those stretch trousers/tights/leggings with a band that fits under the foot. Stirrups were popular a few years back but then fashion moved on. At one stage they were everywhere. Think they were also called ski pants here in Britain

I think the original use was for ballet tights. I've had a quick Google and found this pic which shows the stirrup (and a ballet pointe!)

CalvPosted Image

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Nigel

They are those stretch trousers/tights/leggings with a band that fits under the foot. Stirrups were popular a few years back but then fashion moved on. At one stage they were everywhere. Think they were also called ski pants here in Britain

I think the original use was for ballet tights. I've had a quick Google and found this pic which shows the stirrup (and a ballet pointe!)

CalvPosted Image

Looking at this picture, I have to admit there is something very sexy about stirrup tights.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Stirrups? Why certainly. I have worn them for years now and I like the way they feel and look. I wear them over my pantyhose with heels on. Sometimes I wear them with flats or with heeled boots over top. They stay nice and sleek and don't blouse out over top of the boots. Very sexy feeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Adeana:-) Stirrup pants are making a comeback. I have seen them in catalogs like Lane Bryant or Roaman's. I haven't bought any lately as I have 4 or 5 pair in my collection now. They have a rubber band top and aren't really that expensive and can be gotten on sale cheaper at the end of the season. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Guess What Y'all, for those who Do really like them... THERE BACK!!!!!!!! 8-D

Doing a little belated B-day shopping for Better Half and saw them on-line at one of her fave stores. Can view them at WWW.AVENUE.COM.

Once on it click APPEARAL ~ PANTS ~ then either LEGGINGS or SIZES 28-32. Enjoy that feeling once again.

Boots Rock!!!!

The first two pair of slacks I ever bought were very stretchy and had stirrups and that was in the late 60s. I wasn’t into public wearing back then but I still remember that they felt great and there great with boots!

Bootluvr -

Thanks for the link.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.