My girlfriend in 6 inch pumps

heeledwomenlover

Hallo Heeledwomanlover, nice of you 2 has joined this forum. The are to less woman outside who love high heels and are willing to wear them (outside). And for a lot of man are still looking for that girlfriend with the same love of high heels. You are lucky together and so are a few inhere also. When you like you can share us some pictures. You will get mostly a lot of complements of a few members waiting for new photo's of high heeled ladies. Go on the heels A3

Excuse me?

No, she is not.

Heeledwomenlover,

Don't take it the wrong way. Your GF looks great and very nice heels. My wife is filipino and is the spitting image of her from the side! I even showed her the pic and told her she looks exactly like my wife from the side and see agreed.

Now, if I could only get her to wear heels like that :D

I understand, and respect, your desire for privacy:

very-nice picture, and hope to see more!!!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Can she stand in them?

That's the first thing that came accross my mind!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hi, i thought i'd share a pic of my girlfriend with you.

Do you like it?

Posted Image

Excellent picture! Your girlfriend looks lovely, the sight of a beutiful woman in heels is certainly a very powerful thing. Lovely shoes, lovely legs, great picture.

Many thanks and please feel free to show more pictures!

Bob.

• 2 weeks later...

is that all you brainless folks have to comment about?

And just because you are either TVs or have ugly wives/girlfriends doesn't mean that there aren't any caucasian girls with long black hair and slim figures who like to tease their boyfriends with their sexy attributes and high heels!

Dude, relax!!!! anyone who cruises the web looking for pics of highheeled women will likely form the opinion that she's of oriental decent.

one other thing, i looked at one of the pics and the image wasn't like the first time I saw it (resized a bit differently this time) <won't mention where I first saw the pic either.. but it's the author's pic if anyone asks>

what i'm driving at, in the better quality pic I saw, I thought she was Italian or just was an amazing Brunnette!. I see why folks think she has Asian characteristics...

I think it's a fab photo... not too worried about how well she walks in the heels... hardly a handful can do that walk well to begin with. I'm more impressed that she is ok with sharing private pics with us and i'm happy about that and congrats to you!! you're the lucky guy who gets to see her in such high heels to begin with!!!

don't worry too much what folks think she looks like. she's hot... that is a fact... she's awesome in those heels.. that is a fact.... and you get the last laugh... and that also is a fact!

RPM

First of all, who said oriential women are ugly??? My wife is filipino and I think she is gorgeous! Her hair style/color, the way she sits, etc everything looks identical to how she looks so I only said I could see where people could mistake her for oriential as well. No one here ever said your GF was ugly. Second, she does look very amazing and even better, those are very stunning heels and she wears them well. She has great legs and that is great that she will pose for you like that and then allow you to share them. As RP said, I wouldn't be worried about her walking in them, that will come over time as she gets use to wearing them. I also wouldn't be worried about her being shy. My wife did pics in heels a few years ago for a yahoo group and she only let me post from the leg down so your GF is far more revealing than what my wife did. Lastly, cudos to your GF for wearing them and sharing with us. You are one VERY lucky guy to have such a beautifil GF who not only enjoys wearing sexy heels for you, but also poses for you and allows you to share them with others. Scotty

• 1 month later...

heeledwomenlover- having just seen your comments i am extremly disappointed that you as a newbie have been welcomed and then behave like an inebrieated thug. you need to turn down a notch or two your irrational paranoid deluded hypersensitivity about the word "chinese" thank you.

Of course, Scotty, i would never try to say anything bad about Asian women. I've had some wonderful Asian girlfriends myself. I'm just very rash sometimes when it comes to defend "my girl" :D

No offense taken. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I also would be disappointed if you didn't think your GF wasn't the most beautiful and werent' bias towards her. You should be and should feel that way.

As far as why others would see her as Asian, without her full face visable (or even if it were) I think people see certain cues that remind them of something/someone else.

Take me for example. In that pose she reminded me of my wife when I first met her. Same hair style, etc. In my mind I immediately thought of her. Another time, I was walking through the mall and had this hispanic guy come up to me and ask if I were hispanic. I look nothing like someone hispanic. I am German/Irish. As far as I know I have no hispanic traits in me. Obviously I reminded him of someone else. There must have been a visual que there somewhere.

Another time I went to an Italian resturant with a friend and his gf. HE swore these guys were Italian, afterall he would know. It was his gf that pointed out they were Greek. She asked the guys and confirmed it (to his red face). But obviously something in him reminded him of someone else and triggered him to see them as Italian.

One last example. My wife and I can see the same person and name two different actors (or actresses) that we think they look like. We pick total opposites and think the other is crazy. But again, I might be focusing in how how the hair is styled, she might be focusing on the eyes, someone else might focus on the manurisims or how they talk, etc. My point is, we are taking a visual (or audio) que and applying it to something else familiar in our backgrounds. I think this happens on a subconscience level.

Just something to think about.

Scotty

I agree with Taliheels, somebody has issues. Every ethnic group I've ever seen has its share of very beautiful women, so I don't know why you'd react as though someone had insulted her. It makes you sound kind of racist. Chris