what can high heels crush?

Here is a technical question. What can high heels crush that flat soles can't crush? Besides wooden floors which we already know can be dented by high heels. We know many things that can be crushed by flat soles can also be crushed by high heels, but this is where I want to differ, because there are things high heels can crush that flat soles can't. Now metals and rocks can be very hard such as hardened steel and granite which high heels has no effect on. Concrete is interesting because it can hold up to high heels for a long time before it will crack. So besides these few things listed here what else can be crushed? I imagine not many people will have an answer to this and so I am left to keep speculating on it. Now you may wonder why I asked this question. Very simply the crushing power of high heels represents a woman's dignity and power and this makes it an intriguing correlation.

Here is a technical question. What can high heels crush that flat soles can't crush? Besides wooden floors which we already know can be dented by high heels. We know many things that can be crushed by flat soles can also be crushed by high heels, but this is where I want to differ, because there are things high heels can crush that flat soles can't. Now metals and rocks can be very hard such as hardened steel and granite which high heels has no effect on. Concrete is interesting because it can hold up to high heels for a long time before it will crack. So besides these few things listed here what else can be crushed? I imagine not many people will have an answer to this and so I am left to keep speculating on it. Now you may wonder why I asked this question. Very simply the crushing power of high heels represents a woman's dignity and power and this makes it an intriguing correlation.

It depends on how heavey the wearer is?

how hard is that?

A heel on its own will crush little, put a 22 stone person in the shoes and things will be different!

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.