Why do some women like guys in high heels?

Ahh, we have discussed this before, I suggest you do a search I believe it's an on going thread.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

This might not be a direct answer to your question, but you can assemble at least a partial answer through the Good Responses From Women: The Ultimate Resource thread.

I looked over this site. It has too many guys in it complimenting themselves, and the women there have nothing more to say than "good going" stretched out in a paragraph. I would appreciate a more specific response from the women to my question.

I looked over this site. It has too many guys in it complimenting themselves, and the women there have nothing more to say than "good going" stretched out in a paragraph. I would appreciate a more specific response from the women to my question.

Good luck. Do you walk around life with your tail between your legs? You have yet again mistakingly framed another thread. That thread is about real life stories that are designed to accomodate men's interests on this forum and inspire one another. Some of the compliments are principle centered, "if women can wear mens clothes, then why shouldn't men be allowed to wear women's clothes." Some of the compliments are aesthetically centered, "It fits your body type. A form fitting top and boot cut pants balance each other out."

With someone with as helpless an attitude as yours, good luck getting any responses from anyone.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

That's going to be hard, as a women's attention span on this board is short and in the past it has gotten very controversial. Your are not going to get a whole lot from a women's point of view here.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I'm not framing or critisicing anyone, kneehighs. I'm just saying that thread dosn't have the answer to my question. So quit with the nasty language, or else don't say anything to me. I like the previous post by hoverfly, she has something useful to say.

This board is moderated but it comes down to moderating or deleting peoples opinions be they nice or nasty.... some boards do the latter and dont allow people or moderators free speech(sp)...this is one forum that allows free speak...

I like the previous post by hoverfly, she has something useful to say, unlike the drivel kneehighs has given me.

She??!! I did not know I had a sex change recently, last I knew I was straight male who just like to wear heels??!! :D

:rofl: It's not the first time this has happen, and your are most currently not alone when it's comes to not guessing the right gender here.

...Kneehighs, I don't want you to respond anymore to my posts. Whatever I have to say in this forum I don't want to read any of your responses and I will not reply to any of your responses. This way I won't bother you and and you won't bother me.

I like the previous post by hoverfly, she has something useful to say.

Maybe I don't want you to be on this forum. :D But as you have every right to remain on this forum, I have every right to post replies to any threads I please. Cherry Picking posts where all I state is the truth and trying to make them seem insulting won't prove anything.

I am the last one to disenfranchise any member here and I have almost 3.5 years of posts to prove it. Guess I'll keep looking like a "fool" and/or a "goon" on the streets unlike hardened criminals who know even better.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

She??!! I did not know I had a sex change recently, last I knew I was straight male who just like to wear heels??!! :D

:rofl: It's not the first time this has happen, and your are most currently not alone when it's comes to not guessing the right gender here.

Oh by the way I have a GF who shows her blond head here once in a great while, she prefers to see me in chunky heels with round or square toe boxes. Men in pointed stilettos is a no no in her opinion, so I honer that when I/we go out. Just remember one thing she is very smart person, one who is also open minded.

I'm sure kneehighs didn't want to hurt anyone here. I'll take the line to say that internet messages in forums, e-mails and instant messengers are sometimes different from speaking. You can't express emotions as in a voice conversation, because you can feel in the voice if some sentence is a joke or serious. Be careful people! Emoticons tries to help in this case.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Oh by the way I have a GF who shows her blond head here once in a great while, she prefers to see me in chunky heels with round or square toe boxes. Men in pointed stilettos is a no no in her opinion, so I honer that when I/we go out. Just remember one thing she is very smart person, one who is also open minded.

I would rather believe what a smart person says than someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

I would rather believe what a smart person says than someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

The funny thing is ether myself or my GF are more than able to place no doubt on our intelligence, but we are quit the power house when our minds come to gather. She finds this board boring, and this coming form some one who have more heels then she actually wears. Just like me She likes a battle of the minds. Unless there is something to discuss intellectually challenging I don't post much here, I just keep an eye on things happening here. :D

Ok, I'm kind of straying from my own original topic and from high heels, but what you said has got my attention. It's fine to be smart but when you talk about 'the battle of the minds' that kind of goes beyond being smart and into another frame of mind. For me what's more important than showing how smart or how unsmart I am is to show humility. Showing humility is taught in the Bible, displaying battles of the minds is not taught in the Bible. To intellectually challenge someone actually sounds opposed to being humble and against what the Bible teaches. So now you see that I'm a religious person and a Bible reader.

Ok, I'm kind of straying from my own original topic and from high heels, but what you said has got my attention. It's fine to be smart but when you talk about 'the battle of the minds' that kind of goes beyond being smart and into another frame of mind. For me what's more important than showing how smart or how unsmart I am is to show humility. Showing humility is taught in the Bible, displaying battles of the minds is not taught in the Bible. To intellectually challenge someone actually sounds opposed to being humble and against what the Bible teaches. So now you see that I'm a religious person and a Bible reader.

In reference to battle of the minds, half is only about intelligence the other half has to depend on how well one conducts them selves, It's called political debating.

Being humble is something learned, it happens when one actually takes time to look at ones self to get in to that state. In this case, in religion one takes a good look at ones self as long they are not consumed by their or others internal beliefs. We must all get along in this world. :D

Is there a way of deleting this post, my original one at the top? No one will want to come here to read what we're talking about if it's not related to the original topic. If I can't delete this then maybe I should rename it the hoverfly and elyssium chat thread. Maybe I'll go chat on the IRC instead of the forums. This way what I say on the IRC doesn't get permanently stuck in a thread.

Is there a way of deleting this post, my original one at the top? No one will want to come here to read what we're talking about if it's not related to the original topic. If I can't delete this then maybe I should rename it the hoverfly and elyssium chat thread.

Chuckls....No I am afraid not, mabye you can change the title but many threads here have gone astray so I would not make a big deal, away we can keep on chatting. :D

Is there a way of deleting this post, my original one at the top? No one will want to come here to read what we're talking about if it's not related to the original topic. If I can't delete this then maybe I should rename it the hoverfly and elyssium chat thread. Maybe I'll go chat on the IRC instead of the forums. This way what I say on the IRC doesn't get permanently stuck in a thread.

you should see an edit sign at the top of your post,

there you can change the name of the thread.

If that is what you want to do.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

It's been said that the Gals here are a bit thin on the ground and thats the truth, so you may not get the "specific responce" you are looking for.

If the post Kneehighs suggested dosen't do it for you either then may I suggest you put on your favorite heels, a shirt and pair of pants that go with them and head down town.

Keep this up and in due course you will get that "specific responce" ..... one way or the other.

Have fun :D

jim

I just received a birthday card from the girl friend. It plays music and reads: Forget all the rules. Kick up your high heels. Get out of control and enjoy how it feels!