advice please

looloo22

My long-term boyfriend has recently confessed to me that he wears high-heels when he masturbates. It was a shock at first, but after much discussion, I have assured him that I love him and accept him for who he is. He told me that he has been using my shoes - I was wondering if it would be ok to surprise him with a pair of his own, or would that confuse him or freak him out? I would appreciate any opinions on this. Thanks.

I also concur with what has been said already. Not only will it show him you are accepting of him, but also keep your shoes from getting a bit....messy (unless you want that). Perhaps even take him out shopping and make a day of it, picking out some styles he enjoys. You've got a great idea going....let us know how it turns out. :D

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Looloo22:-) Welcome to the Forum and I too echoe what has been said here also. I am sure your B/F would be delighted to have you shop with him for his own pair of heels and make it a day out of it. It would be fun for you both and since you are on his side of him wearing heels himself, you could both go out for the day and enjoy wearing heels together as soon as he can walk comfortably in them. I'm sure that he would welcome any and all help you could give him to find a pair of heeled boots for him and to learn all about his new found hobby. Enjoy together. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

If you've discussed it with him and have come to accept it, it would likely be a welcome surprise for him if you were to take him out and let him have styles of his own to wear... think about it, at the very worst, you'll find some stuff you like too :D

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

looloo22 -

Welcome to the forum.

I also think getting your B/F a pair of heels would be a well received gift. From this guys point of view however, shoes would be nice, but boots would be better.

Please let us know how it goes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

My girlfriend was going to buy me some "ladies" shoes for valentines day but we decided to keep things low key as we're both a little short on cash at the moment.

I think she will get me a pair in the near future and they will be greatly received just like the shoes I bought for her in the past. :D

looloo22- I think it's a superb idea. It's certainly the ultimate in a partner's exceptance for them to buy you a pair of heels (ladies shoes). Maybe as suggested you should treat him to a shopping trip and lunch on the weekend.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Some people get off on being spanked or otherwise abused. Some are into wearing leather and other things that may seem strange to many. I have worn high heels for years in private and as a fetish. In the real world I live a good, honest, productive life and my wife understands....... Hope that you two can work this out. ...larry.

Love those heels!

Heels in love making just adds a whole new dimension to the experience. Ruth loves the feel of my leather clad legs and I love the tactile sensation of the heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

LooLoo: I think I can just about guarantee you that he will love you for it. Shopping together would have the advantage of him getting something that "floats his boat" as you can tell from this forum everybody has their preferences. It sounds to me like you guys have a pretty great relationship. Good luck. Wineanddine

Thanks for the advice re buying my boyf high heels. I decided to approach him with the idea and he is THRILLED!!!!! Him being honest with me about this has taken our relationship to a completely different level - and it fantastic. I appreciate the opinions and support. Thank you! :D