Married & Like To Wear Boots

thighbootlvr

consider your progress as being in 5" heels, a 6" hobble chain, and a lot of grovelling. Slow and sweet is the way to go. Try to find out why she is against it, after all, you said she is warming to it, and bl...y well bribe her!. Seriously, we can give you any amount of advise, but you know her, you are on the spot, using the hundreds of snippets, found in these pages, push gently, push slowly, and be lucky. Let us know how you get on.

totter along into history

I had this problem and slowly my wife came around, it's taken a few years, but a few weeks ago she actually bought me some high heel boots and I have a few pairs of heels. You can find my story in this forum just search for "A short wearing story" and posts by shyguy

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I'm curious...and feel free NOT to answer.. I'm surprised as I read these forums that men like to wear high heels. Floored actually. For years...decades...I've lived with my own fetish (usually either in silence or only telling girlfriends about it)...and that is to see high heels on women. usually 100% of the time too. But it never ever occured to me that men would like to wear them too. I personally don't..in fact given the chance at wearing anything with a heel...I actually go with a flat. Personally Im thrilled my wife lives with my love of heels...and she wears them..But for the other married men here that wear them...tell me a little more..Im kinda curious

ferrari, I do share your curiousity also. I love seeing women in high heels. but wearing them was a child hood thing that i feel i've outgrown. wearing them do nothing for me. i just love to watch the ladies do what they do. so you're not the only one on this forum who prefers to watch. but like you, i'd like to hear more from the guys who like wearing them so I can better understand... instead of relying on my ideas of it. RPM

After being married for going on 10 years, I'm quite happy with the relationship I have with my wife. Basically, there are no bounds on what heels I can wear and when. We have 2 kids ourselves, and there has been no 'emotional scarring' or any of the other 'problems' that some have associated with wearing them around little ones. In our house, my wearing heels is as natural as anything else that goes on, so I count my blessings every single day. :D

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

It's simple for me. I thought from many years ago that high heels were very sexy on girls. Eventually, I wanted to know what it was like to wear them. When I started, I thought they felt sexy on me, and still think so to some extent. I also found platform heels to be very comfortable and good for my arches. I have been fortunate with my wife, who sort of challenged me on wearing heels and was then quite supportive of it, but I lost her 4 1/2 years ago. A recent girl friend thought they were sexy, though she doesn't wear them herself. Another girl (the Halloween leopard woman) was very understanding and supportive, and wore my shoes a little. She even pushed for more public exposure. My dance partner, a professional dancer, suggested I get some high heels to practice for dancing, but was somewhat taken aback when I showed her a picture with them. She asked why. I told her some of the story. I like the feeling of wearing heels, and am used to them. They feel good - what else can I say?

My own reason is much the same as that already written, I liked the look of them and thought they looked sexy on. I always wanted to try them, and enjoyed the feeling at first because it was a taboo thing to do, then found they give me a relaxed feeling for some reason. I'm an "in private only wearer", mainly. I also found some womens shoes, even higher heels, very comfortable.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hope you don't mind a single guy's two cents' worth.:D I've always liked seeing women in high heels, even as a kid. Over the years, most of the women I've dated had no qualms about wearing them. The last g/f I had was not only willing to wear heels, she was also comfortable with me wearing them, too. We've since parted ways, but that hasn't dampened my enthusiasm for heels. I figured that if someone were to tell me, "You like them so much - why don't YOU wear them!?", I just might take her up on it and watch her reaction. The thing that surprised me the most was how easily and naturally I took to wearing 5" heels. I won't wear anything lower that that. Like shyguy, I only wear heels privately, but love the way they look and feel. As much as I would love to see the woman of my dreams, whoever she may be, in heels all the time, realistically I would never insist on that.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!