My First Pair of Ballet Boots

pussyinboots

Hallo Pussyinboots,

nice of you to buy this unusualy white boots. And welcome to the club of balletheels oners. I hope you are going to able to walk in thies boots sometime a head. And for a lot of us some pictures of you in them..... :D:cry:

Here some of my shots:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

meanwhile I hope you are happy with them an go in balletheels

A3

Those boots look awesome, pussyinboots! Any chance of you posting pics of yourself in them?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JimC

5 inch spiky boots

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:19 am Post subject:

---------------------------------------------------

They look alot like ballet boots from the little shoe box. Whats the website you are ordering them from?

They look great btw

Jim

Shafted Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:26 pm Post subject:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Those boots look awesome, pussyinboots! Any chance of you posting pics of yourself in them?

Yes - they ARE from www.extravaganza.de - and YES - I promise I will post some pics when they arrive.

I have a red latex micro-skirt with lace-up sides and rear to wear with them :D !!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those arre awesome boots, I have exactly the same pair in black. The thing I found though is that it is easier to walk in knee or ankle boots at first on the grounds that it is virtually impossible to keep your legs straight until you gain experience!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Those arre awesome boots, I have exactly the same pair in black.

And do you have experience to other manufactures? Do you think the quality is good and they are good for learning to walk in them? (the knee-high version).

Another question: Which size did you order, is it the same as you have on your other high heels or did you go one size larger? (I heard that this is better for walking)