permanent high heel foot survey done

Adeana

I have been chatting in a few other places and on another chatroom and met a girl and her fiance and she has, as has been discussed...permanently high heeled feet. I spent 2 years in nursing and have some medical knowledge and after chatting with her for a while, was pertty impressed and I believe that she really did it. She explained a lot and a lot I found amazing as very legit to what she did and now does and goes through. To me it's still kind of crazy to physically go through what took YEARS and have permanently high heeled feet. She apparently did it and I decided to put together a bunch of questions to ask her (yeah I asked everything that came to mind!...hehehe)...she replyed very openly and I was surprised since I put sooo many questions, in fact just because I thought 'she'll never answer all these but I'd like to know and make the questionare entertaining' Here's the questions, and I'll post the responses as soon as I get them to fit right in my dumb Word document. WHAT’S YOUR AGE: WHAT’S YOUR JOB: HOW LONG HAVE WORN HEELS: FIRST TIME IN HIGH HEELS: WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT HIGH HEELS: FAVORITE STYLE: LEAST FAVORITE STYLE: SEXIEST PAIR YOU OWN: LONGEST EVER IN HIGH HEELS: WORST SITUATION IN HIGH HEELS: ANY ACCIDENTS IN HIGH HEELS: MOST OUT-OF-PLACE PLACE WORE HEELS: WHAT DO YOU DO IN WINTER AND SNOW: WORST THING THAT HAPPENED IN HEELS: FUNNIEST INCIDENT IN HEELS: FAVORITE TOE NAIL COLOR: ANY FOOT OR LEG PROBLEMS FROM HIGH HEELS: WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE PERMANENT HIGH HEEL FEET: HOW DID YOU START IT: HOW LONG DID IT TAKE: WHAT DO YOU TELL PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ABOUT HEELS: DOES FAMILY OR FRIENDS KNOW: WHAT DO FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAY: WHAT SITUATIONS ARE HARD WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS: ANY OVERNIGHT SITUATIONS WITH PEOPLE: DOES THIS AFFECT YOUR JOB: WHAT DO YOU DO AT WORK ALL DAY: ANY COMMENTS BY COWORKERS ABOUT THE HEELS: BIGGEST CHALLENGE AT WORK NOW: IF YOU LOST YOUR JOB WHAT WOULD YOU DO: WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING IN FUTURE FOR WORK: WHAT WAS THE PROCEDURE FOR IT OVER TIME: WHAT WAS EASIEST PART OF PROCEDURE: WHAT WAS HARDEST PART OF PROCEDURE: ANY NOTICABLE CHANGED IN TOES OF FOOT: WHAT DIDN’T YOU EXPECT THAT HAPPENED: WHAT SUPPORT DID YOUR BOYFRIEND OFFER: IS YOUR BOYFRIEND STILL GLAD YOU DID IT: WHAT DOES HE MISS SINCE YOU ARE PERM HIGH HEEL: WHAT DOES HE ENJOY MORE NOW WITH PERM HIGH HEEL: WHAT HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM: WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST FUN BETWEEN YOU AND HIM: WHAT HAS HIS FAMILY FRIENDS SAID ABOUT YOU IN PERM HEELS: IF THINGS DIDN’T WORK OUT WITH HIM WHAT WOULD YOU DO: WHAT WOULD YOU TELL NEXT GUY YOU MET ABOUT YOUR HEELS: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR CONSERVATIVE STUFF LIKE CHURCH: WHAT HEELS DO YOU WEAR CASUALLY AROUND THE HOUSE: WHAT HEELS DO YOU WEAR OUTSIDE AROUND THE HOUSE: ANY NEIGHBORS NOTICE OR SAY ANYTHING: WHAT HEELS DO YOU WEAR FOR WEEKLY CHORES LIKE SHOPPING: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR STUFF LIKE THE BEACH OR VACATION: WHAT DO YOU DO FOR SPORTS STUFF LIKE SKATING OR TENNIS: WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN PEOPLE COME TO VISIT YOUR HOUSE: ANYONE COMMENT ABOUT KEEPING HIGH HEELS ON INDOORS: DO YOU REGRET ANY OF IT: WHAT CAN’T YOU DO NOW: WHAT DID YOU DO THAT YOU DON’T NOW: WHAT EVENTS HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES NOW: WHAT CHORES ARE THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES NOW: WHAT FORM OF EXCERCISE DO YOU DO NOW: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT REGRET NOT DOING IN THE FUTURE: WHAT COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY PEOPLE OR STRANGERS: DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING CHILDREN ONE DAY: WOULD YOUR CHILDREN KNOW: WHAT WOULD YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN: DO YOU GO FLATFOOT AT ALL NOW: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO FLATFOOT: HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INCEDENT WHICH FORCED FLATFOOT: HOW LONG CAN YOU GO FLATFOOT OR IN PAIN FROM IT: Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

What a fascinating survey you have put together, Adeana. I look forward to your providing responses from your friend. It also will be interesting to hear from other permanent high heel friends, both those that have been active and others that are reading this, to see their thoughts and experiences. Ciao - Bob

Great survey - but one or two questions indicate that this is more aimed at women. And this is what we don't have a lot of around here anymore. :o( Anyway, would be interesting to see answers though. Adeana, you should create an Excel-spreadsheet to do some statistcs later on... ;o) Anyway, I really wonder if there are actually men as well who have permanent high heel feet or are in the process of getting there (for what reason ever). As far as it concerns me I don't have that particular property (yet?) although I'm a daytime heel-wearer (5" but with a slight platform). There should be a question about the heel height in relation to shoe-size from which the effect of 'permanent high heel feet' occurs, meaning a size UK10 can probably wear 3 inch heels or so 24/7 without having a problem going flat even if the 'back part' of the heel wearer's foot hasn't met the floor in years. But for a size 3 ;o) this can already turn out to be something of a challenge... CU! -Mike

• 1 month later...

WHAT’S YOUR AGE: 28 WHAT’S YOUR JOB: Tescos HOW LONG HAVE WORN HEELS: 12 years or so FIRST TIME IN HIGH HEELS: I wore 2 inch heels at primary WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT HIGH HEELS: I have always felt more respected in heels FAVORITE STYLE: stiletto sandals LEAST FAVORITE STYLE: sling backs SEXIEST PAIR YOU OWN: knee high 8 inches black patent 2 inch platform LONGEST EVER IN HIGH HEELS: 3-4 all day at work is no problem, higher and a day is about my limit WORST SITUATION IN HIGH HEELS: getting a heel caught in a drain and literally having to leave it there because I could not remove it ANY ACCIDENTS IN HIGH HEELS: as above, a couple of broken heels too. MOST OUT-OF-PLACE PLACE WORE HEELS: For a job interview, everyone else was in flats or very low heels, I then realised that heels were not supposed to be worn because of a strict health and safety policy, I stayed at the interview but didn’t expect a call back WHAT DO YOU DO IN WINTER AND SNOW: were low heeled boots, 3 inches is my lowest that I can wear WORST THING THAT HAPPENED IN HEELS: wore satin boots to a foam party when I was younger RUINED FUNNIEST INCIDENT IN HEELS: Not funny (the boots were £80) FAVORITE TOE NAIL COLOR: Don’t colour them ANY FOOT OR LEG PROBLEMS FROM HIGH HEELS: can go below 3 inches, has never been a problem though WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE PERMANENT HIGH HEEL FEET: it wasn’t a decision, just always wore 4 inches or more to the point I was in them around the house for cleaning up, then one day I tried to put on some trainers and they hurt HOW DID YOU START IT: well I started to wear heels at about 16 or 17 but they wear only low heeled, then I progressed from there HOW LONG DID IT TAKE: I couldn’t say really, I found out when I was in a rush to go somewhere and threw on my only pair of trainers and rushed out to the car, while driving my feet ached and I got sharp pains when I stepped out of the car WHAT DO YOU TELL PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ABOUT HEELS: ive only been commented once or twice as I don’t make a habit of wearing my huge heels outside too often, I once wore some 5.5's (my largest) to the pub and some drunk lads couldn’t take their eyes off them, they were calling me heely or something that whole night DOES FAMILY OR FRIENDS KNOW: yes WHAT DO FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAY: that they had never heard of it happening to anyone they know, then someone showed me a web page about it. I have also recently joined a yahoo group about it but I haven’t posted anything yet WHAT SITUATIONS ARE HARD WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS: nothing really, if I was stuck in higher heels than maybe, but I can still wear 3 inches ANY OVERNIGHT SITUATIONS WITH PEOPLE: ?? DOES THIS AFFECT YOUR JOB: No, I can wear 3 inches at work, I have also got away with 4 before WHAT DO YOU DO AT WORK ALL DAY: sit and stand, on the checkouts ANY COMMENTS BY COWORKERS ABOUT THE HEELS: yes, a couple of them know I can’t wear flats BIGGEST CHALLENGE AT WORK NOW: nothing, unless I have no chair then the standing all the time is annoying IF YOU LOST YOUR JOB WHAT WOULD YOU DO: im not sure, try the same thing elsewhere WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING IN FUTURE FOR WORK: Im happy where I am at WHAT WAS THE PROCEDURE FOR IT OVER TIME: no procedure, sorry about some of these boring answers WHAT WAS EASIEST PART OF PROCEDURE: the whole thing was easy, I didn’t know I was doing it WHAT WAS HARDEST PART OF PROCEDURE: nothing ANY NOTICABLE CHANGED IN TOES OF FOOT: not that I can notice WHAT DIDN’T YOU EXPECT THAT HAPPENED: I didn’t expected it to happen at all WHAT SUPPORT DID YOUR BOYFRIEND OFFER: he made 2 wedge shaped blocks of wood to put on the stepping machine at our house so I can still use it IS YOUR BOYFRIEND STILL GLAD YOU DID IT: he likes me in heels but didn’t know till I told him, WHAT DOES HE MISS SINCE YOU ARE PERM HIGH HEEL: jogging with me WHAT DOES HE ENJOY MORE NOW WITH PERM HIGH HEEL: are you people wanting me to write something saucy here? WHAT HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM: no challenge at all WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST FUN BETWEEN YOU AND HIM: yes I have worn heel to bed before (thats what you wanted to hear wasn’t it) WHAT HAS HIS FAMILY FRIENDS SAID ABOUT YOU IN PERM HEELS: they don’t know, I never thought about telling them, its not a problem if I do though IF THINGS DIDN’T WORK OUT WITH HIM WHAT WOULD YOU DO: id be very upset WHAT WOULD YOU TELL NEXT GUY YOU MET ABOUT YOUR HEELS: id be truthful WHAT DO YOU DO FOR CONSERVATIVE STUFF LIKE CHURCH: 3 inches is acceptable, so is 4 WHAT HEELS DO YOU WEAR CASUALLY AROUND THE HOUSE: 3 and 4 inch mules, and WHAT HEELS DO YOU WEAR OUTSIDE AROUND THE HOUSE: 4 inches is what I like best (well they say 4 on the box) ive had 4.5 ANY NEIGHBORS NOTICE OR SAY ANYTHING: she notice once when I was taking out the rubbish that I was in heels, I just told her I can’t wear flats WHAT HEELS DO YOU WEAR FOR WEEKLY CHORES LIKE SHOPPING: 3 inches, ones with ankle though like sandals just so they stay on my feet WHAT DO YOU DO FOR STUFF LIKE THE BEACH OR VACATION: tiptoe, really, or wedges WHAT DO YOU DO FOR SPORTS STUFF LIKE SKATING OR TENNIS: I used to jog but I cant now, I hated it anyway, I use a step machine now WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN PEOPLE COME TO VISIT YOUR HOUSE: wear my shoes, nobody gets upset when im in heels you know ANYONE COMMENT ABOUT KEEPING HIGH HEELS ON INDOORS: my neighbour DO YOU REGRET ANY OF IT: just worried if later on in life it gets worse to me being stuck in higher shoes WHAT CAN’T YOU DO NOW: jog WHAT DID YOU DO THAT YOU DON’T NOW: jog WHAT EVENTS HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES NOW: no challenges as of yet WHAT CHORES ARE THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES NOW: hoovering the stairs WHAT FORM OF EXCERCISE DO YOU DO NOW: step machine WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT REGRET NOT DOING IN THE FUTURE: ? WHAT COMMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY PEOPLE OR STRANGERS: not many, apart from drunken pub goers DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING CHILDREN ONE DAY: yes WOULD YOUR CHILDREN KNOW: Maybe, never thought about it WHAT WOULD YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN: Id probably tell them to wear smaller heels and only wear them higher once in a while (when they are old enough DO YOU GO FLATFOOT AT ALL NOW: in the shower or walking to put on a pair of shoes, that is no problem really WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO FLATFOOT: it eventually aches but a quick couple of steps are ok HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INCEDENT WHICH FORCED FLATFOOT: just that time in the car HOW LONG CAN YOU GO FLATFOOT OR IN PAIN FROM IT about 5 mins than I need to tiptoe for comfort Sorry about the questions I couldn’t answer, I hope I have been informative

hi all just seen this post about feet that are permanent heeled well my wife has been a heel wearer for 15 years manily heels from 3.5" to a 5" i notices about 5 years ago when on holiday she was walking by the pool bare foot and with her heels not tuching the ground, i asked her why she walked like that but already thinking it was from wearing heels alot she told me high heels dont cause her any leg pain and walking low or bare foot dose so she tip toe walks a bit to ease the pain,she has now actully lost the ability to walk total flat footed and finds it imposible to put her heels down i think many woman that wears heels alot have this problem and dont say about it, but for me i think it looks sexy any way regards Tim. :D

It can be reversed and still be able to wear heels. It sounds like very high heels are not the norm for some people so there is no need to be permitly stuck in heels. Just wear a lower heel where you feel the tendons pulling a bit and work your way down in heel hight. How ever it takes as long to fix it as it did to make it happen.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

hoverfly is right. it takes a long time to achieve and also a while to reverse, but is reversable. My aunt has been in heels longer than I've been a live. she's been doing her 5 inch for nearly 30 years and now is going more for 4 inchers now that she's later in life. she told me that she always made a point of walking barefoot at some point in her day to maintain the ability to wear flats. for her, the ability to do both was more important than being permanently in one setting. i think, if i'm not mistaken, she's been heeling in the 4 to 5 inch range for nearly 40 years. at one point, 6 inchers was common every day practice for her. but she always spent time flatfooting so that she never got stuck in her heels. 24/7 heels, thanks for taking the time to answer that lenghty survey. I enjoyed reading your answeres. Thanks RPM

my girl has been permantly heeled for about 4 months now in 5.5" heels and says she cant put her feet any lower with out them really hurting, so going flat is impossible. shes only 18 though to so it goes faster the younger you are but also after doing it for many years, for most anyways it does become impossible to go back down.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Truly a comprehensive survey. I too live in Pittsburgh and run a high heel store online. To find models who are able to easily model 5" and higher heels is a major chore. Most find just a 4" heel hard to deal with. If any Pittsburgh ladies are into heels and modeling, I'd love to hear your comments!

Yes, going flat may be impossible, but only for a while. The feet can be trained and stretched to go lower again. I too love the idea of permanently heeled feet, but unless done surgically or in fantasy, ALL feet can be retrained to go into lower heels again. Although I must admit, permanent high heels on a woman is a TERRIFIC turn-on for me.

• 4 weeks later...