Amazing place...

vee6

I really thought I was alone, but obviously not, been wearing heels discreetly for some time now, yes in public, may try to get some pictures for you all soon.

I am in the UK, so anyone else in the country want to get in touch, let me know..

Vee

Posted Image

what I have on today at work....

what I will have on at lunch time round town..

Posted Image

kinheels yes we are really close together. keep in touch no doubt heelfan will arrange a "do" at some point so we can all meet around the bristol area or someplace. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

hi nhoj62,

that would be good, bristol isnt that far from me, it would be cool to do heels with like minded people.

hope to be out in heels again next week

kinheels

Hi Kinheels,

I am a moonraker too,

where abouts are you?

I am just outside swindon toward malmsbury.

you can PM me if you want to keep it quiet.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hallo,

you get be lucky with a lot of guys in the aerier from Bristal, Biringham and Cardiff. They are living a few more members of this forum. Slowly getting found a few more dutch members. But perhaps on the race in high heels for ladies on the 9 of march in Amsterdam (glamour stiletto run)

http://www.glamour.nl:16080/stilettorun/images/stilettorun_commercial.swf

There would be more lovers of high heels. I try to be there and perhaps get some pictures or found more intresting people. But I have in the moring a meeting I can't skipp. Perhaps I have some luck

Go on heels

A3

well it turns out that kinheels is about 20 mins from where we live. so perhaps we could get together for a chat sometime. Kinheels, you said in one of your posts that you have been collecting heels for 4 years or so? have you been with your girlfreind that long or did you have to tell her, either way, how did you aproach the subject of you wearing heels? also, whilst wearing heels and starting a collection, why has it taken you so long to find us here at the hhplace? Nigel.

I guess its about time that I met up with some of you guys. have been wearing heels in puplic for a few years. I'm in north london

well, I reccomend it, you will enjoy it!

keep an eye on the real life meetings and join in, we are a good old bunch really.

I have not been able to attend as many as I would like but I am kind of self employed and time is money at the moment.

hi nigel, firstly i had to start my collection again, as i had a few problems with where to store them and also thought i was in with a chance on a young lady i had met which fell on its face within weeks much to my displeasure. the collection i had was into the fifties and it had chances to grow before they went, do worry i did not bin them i took the bags to the local charity shop in the area at the time. i started my collection just back in 1998 so im sorry its longer than four years, i can not recall how the subject was brought up i thiink it was good old dutch courage ( three pints ) and it came out.

Vee6:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. It is so nice for all of you to live within commuting distance and the fact that you all can meet up together. We are all spread out much farther apart here in the U.S. which makes it much harder for us to meet each other on a face to face basis. Enjoy your meets together and I will be happy reading about them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!

I do not get too much spare time for a meet up, but I do have the oportunity to meet anyone in Reading at lunch times, yes I wear my boots to work sometimes and in public but certainly with enough notice I am sure we could do something for a get together...

All I have to do now is work out how to get the pictures I have on here!..

Thanks again

VEE

p.s maybe this link will work ..? http://community.webshots.com/photo/547789605/2494569840086213738JxtWBs

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!

I do not get too much spare time for a meet up, but I do have the oportunity to meet anyone in Reading at lunch times, yes I wear my boots to work sometimes and in public but certainly with enough notice I am sure we could do something for a get together...

All I have to do now is work out how to get the pictures I have on here!..

Thanks again

VEE

p.s maybe this link will work ..? http://community.webshots.com/photo/547789605/2494569840086213738JxtWBs

Vee, I only live about 25 miles away in Oxford.

I've heeled in Reading before.

I wear mine to work occasionally too.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005