Does anyone Email anymore?

I was just wondering because it seems like a nice thing to do for some private chatting to go along with the group chatting that we do on here. I used to get some fun email from people on here and was just wondering if maybe I am missing something? About a year ago, after I was not with my boyfriend anymore, I actually met someone from here for lunch and a drink when they were in Pittsburgh for business. It was a nice, fun, funny, and unique experience! And YES I did wear heels!....hehe...just a curiosity... Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I email at times, not so much with members on the boards. I use PMs for that, and I've even stopped receiving those lately (might have a lot to do with the recognition that I'm a guy). Having said that, I'm always up for a good chat via email or whatnot; I can be reached at danielinheels at yahoo dotcom or daniellehh at gmaildotcom Neither one serves any special purpose, though I get a bit more use out of my yahoo account. I use ththat one for correspondance with shoe companies and to join yahoo groups, and the gmail one is just kinda there. Because gmail is such a spiffy program, I might have the yahoo mails auto-forwarded to my gmail account. This way I can use the gender-obvious yahoo name for correspondance (thus avoiding accidental feminine pronouns) with the tools of google mail. This goes for anyone out there - I'm awful at initiating emails, but send me one and I'll happily respond! Regards, Daniel (le?) ps - thanks for the heads up, I did forget to do that! :D

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

An open email link on a webpage will be harvested by spammers within a few days. Anything with @ or AT or mailto in it is harvested and then sorted. You might want to edit those email addresses to make them invisible to the bots that go looking for them.

People come and go around here, and you think your short on email? I get nothing from anybody here. But it could be that I am male, have a GF, and that I don't send any my self to any one....... :D duhooh!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!