Just what the hell is it about TALL ?

Hello All -

I am 5'7, don't know if that's tall or short. I have truly never bothered with all of that...

I wear long or tall jeans because I usually have heels on.

I could be 7 foot tall and would still wear heels.

There is always something about one that another won't find pleasurable, I find my own pleaure, and if that works for another, great, and if not, oh well, NOT my loss!

Katherine

Just for fun...

This remains my favorite of the vids you have on Photobucket. I rather enjoy parodying objectors by saying, "Didn't you notice how many women picked up their children, running and screaming in the opposite direction, or how many guys brutally attacked him for wearing heels?"

Throughout the video, perhaps one guy, about halfway through, turned his head for about a second before moving on. I noticed the larger couple towards the end, in matching gray sweatshirts seemed oblivious, as did the other 100+ people you passed (many were out of the field of view, walking on the right side of the middle lane of vendors).

Absolutely stellar, Johnieheel!

i'm 5'9". never felt short.. though I joke about it some times.. love my height. feel it's perfect! i can fit in most any cars comfortably and drive... as if the cars were made just for me!! and being i love to drive.. it's all gravy.

my lady is 5'2.5" she seems to always feel short. but when you look at her... she carries herself such that most assume she's at least 5'5" without heels and a good 5'7" with her 4.5 inchers. only when you get next to her you realize she's not that tall.

i have no idea how she does it. either way.. i grew up with the addage.. short people make better lovers. i have no way of proving it though.

one of my brothers is nearly 6'. he likes it.. but finds sometimes it's a bit much in smaller cars (he loves to drive too). and most women to him are too short.. so now he's going exclusively after tall ones. oh well.

what matters to me.. whomever you are.. be comfy in your own skin. you can't change it. and if your'e a tall gal.. dont' use that as an excuse not to wear heels. one of my pet-peeves with tall gals.

RPM

Well, RPM, guess I'm getting a lot of controversy on this. I guess some jokes are not too funny! LOL

Dianeheel

Dianeheel.. to me it was funny the first time I heard it and still brings a smile to my face. in light of the humor.. you'd be one of the best lovers here.. and only your hubby would know that for sure. but.. for the controversy.. hum..... you're only as good as you feel you're good.. there will always be someone taller than you.......... let me leave this one alone.... don't want to embarass anyone or myself :biggrin: i'm just glad someone picked up my comment and made it more than just a lost comment :irked::rocker: thanks Dianeheel RPM