Wheres the most out of place you have worn heels.

amytn

I wore a pair of 5" wedge heel sandals, the kind that are sort of the rope-up kind, to one of those airshows for my boyfriend in the summer. I thought you sort of walk around a few planes for an hour. I didn't know it was an all-day-affair with those performances. WAIT!...that might have been an unusual event that I wore them to but the most unusual place I can recall more than that was I actually took my boyfriend (same guy) up on a bet and wore a pair of 5" white stiletto heels to a Pittsburgh Pirate baseball game. Wore them with a cute little denim skirt. It was the most unusual thing crossing my legs sitting in the bleachers...hehe To the airshow I sort of wore the kind that have the ropey ties that criss-cross and wrap around the ankle. I wore them instead of sneakers or such because I wanted to look nice for my boyfriend and thought it was an event, not an all day thing outside on that airport paved area where the planes sit in like 90+ degree weather. Couldn't really slip them off on super-hot pavement...you know? The stiletto I wore to the baseball game were for a dare for him. didn't really want to slip them off and get my feet in the bleachers with all the dirty steel with spilled beer and spit and gum and etc. The wedge sandals were more rough wearing all day at the airshow and walking around in than the heels at the baseball game, which were just more out of place and I was sitting most of the time.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Hallo Adeane, reading this, you are PROUND on able to were your heels. Sometime the situation give a stimulation to continue for doing so instead of your feeling of perhaps to relax your feed. This is in my eyes the good feeling of wearing heels, continue until you can releave with grace. And your man/friend can be also pround on you for supporting him. keep up the good high heel looks A3

I tried wearing my white patent 5" spike-heel pumps whilst clearing the snow off the pathway a few years ago. Didn't work.....surprise, surprise :o !! Got a VERY COLD, WET bottom :D:cry: !!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

thehighheelsgirl Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:23 pm Post subject:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well I wear heels everyday... my bf is into car racing so wheneve I go to an event with him I always stand out cuz everyone is on sneakers n I'm in stilettos lol

Good for you :o !!

My b/f is a musician - but races as well - Historic cars - and I ALWAYS wear stiletto heeled thighboots to meetings.

MUCH WARMER than sneakers :D:cry: !!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, I'm Louise, I guess the most impractical place I've tried to wear heels recently has been walking to work when it has been snowing. My stilettos have tractionless soles and I’ve had quite a few anxious moments and slipped over a few times too, (luckily I’ve avoided injuring myself, only my pride has been damaged!). I’m usually able to strut confidently in 4-inch heels but that confidence vanishes when I’m faced with a snowy or icy pathway! Has anyone braved the recent winter snows wearing their high heels in UK, USA or elsewhere? I reckon that’s the most out of place that heels can be! Love Louise x

• 1 month later...

I like to wear heels wherever possible. I was on a boat trip once in 6 inchers with metal heels and a short skirt - and the amount of looks from men when they heard the heels on the metal steps. Caused a few arguments between couples. Great!! GGxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Paul.... if you wear any kind of heels 4" or above around the Pittsburgh, PA area you get looks from people that are surprised that anyone wears heels out like that. That's what you get when you live in a conservative town. It's a little different once the sun goes down on a Friday night and you are in the city with the clubs though! I actually refrain...YES THAT IS CORRECT....from wearing heels out a lot not because I am embarrassed to wear them in public, but because the mentality of the general population where I live and the person I am with being embarassed! Yes, a few times I have worn them out with friend's to the mall, or to lunch, or to the salon and they have made a few snippety comments for a joke but I can tell they are like "I can't beleive she wore hooker shoes out.....I would NEVER!" I am actually surprised that the high heel styled shoes are even still in business in Pittsburgh such as Aldo shoes and such..... That's just what I think :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, "most out of place I've worn heels..." I wore 4" heels out to a gig called Party in the Park once, it rained and I got "stuck in the mud" bigtime. It got soooo slippery too, I had to be helped along by my flat shoed friends. silly me!!! Has anyone else ever done this? I've also walked my 2 mile journey to work in the snow and ice before now...that was so treacherous too! My shoes are just useless in snow, I really should learn!! Love, Louise xxx

I just love really high stilettos, esp. ones with gorgeous pointy toes!!

HEY!..I wne to Ozfest when it was in Pittsburgh a bunch of times. Concerts are fun but Ozfest is a bunch of people I know getting together for an all-day-affair which is fun and funny. I never knew more than 1/2 the bands there but it was fun! Ok...scarey thought......OZZFEST is coming to Pittsburgh and I got offered a free ticket by a friend to go..... wow...you are like a 'DOUBLE AGENT!'.....err......or something! hehe

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

i like to put on my red steel tip stilettos and take the dog for a walk around the block . i love the sound of my heels clicking on the sidewalk as i smoke one of my little cig's . i get alot of strange looks but who the heel cares

• 4 weeks later...

Where haven't I worn them? I have walked on the beaches in Hawaii with five inch sandals, spend the day walking in Disneyland (ten hours) in 4 inch pumps and even washed my car with heels on almost every weekend.:o