Open toed shoes and nail polish

Laurieheels

Tahira,

I love your sandals and your nail polish. What color is the nail polish?

Jamie :lol:

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Hi Jamie, thank you for your complement. the color I applied are red cream from Revlon. They have a nice color selection, but sometimes I have to make sure it goes right with my skin. :-)

Tahira; Those open toe sandals are adorable. You have a good selection of shoes. I wonder how many pairs do you have. :-)

Hi Stilletto,

I have so far like 17 pairs of different styles, some of them I have sold them out and I have bought new ones. :-)

Hi Tahira, You have very pretty toes. the dark pink is pretty, however, I really like the Revlon Red on yur toenails. Toenails were made to be red. Jamie :lol: Fashion Freedom for Men Wearing OPI Big Apple Red on my toes :-)

Jamie :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Tahira, I love the bright red polish on your toes. Red is really the best color to wear with open toe high heeled sandals. I went for my pedicure appointment today and had a great time talking to the women at the nail salon. I am wearing an OPI color on my toesies called "I'm not Really a Waitress". One of the women that I work with wears this color on her toes and calls it "Whore Red". I will be wearing my open toe high heel mules to work tomorrow to show off the polish. Everyone at work says that I have "toes like a girl" since they are always professionally pedicured and are wearing red nail polish. Guys, if you wear open toe high heel sandals, don't forget the importance of having a good pedicure with red nail polish on your toes. It really completes the look. Jamie :-) Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Hi Jamie, Thank you for your compliment and I agree with you that red polish is the best to wear any type of open toe stilletto. Good for you that you did your pedicure , I wish I could see a photo of you wearing your mules with those toe nails. I saw this morning a few ladies wearing long toe nails with a nice pedicure and it's pretty sexy to see those sexy feet.

Hi Tahira,

I would love to send you some pics of my red toenails in high heel sandals, however. I do not know how to attach an image to the message. I do not have a website and therefore cannot post a URL. Is there anyway to upload an image?

If this cannot be done, then please email me at jamie001@hotmail.com and I will email you the pics.

Jamie :-)

Hi Tahira,

I would love to send you some pics of my red toenails in high heel sandals, however. I do not know how to attach an image to the message. I do not have a website and therefore cannot post a URL. Is there anyway to upload an image?

If this cannot be done, then please email me at jamie001@hotmail.com and I will email you the pics.

Jamie :-)

Jamie:

Send your picture to my E-mail at tahira65@aol.com and I will place them for you in my webfile and then I will place them for you here.

There is an in house picture server at hhplace.org kindly set up by bpalmatv. See the first posts in the welcome forum if you need to use it. Browser upload from your HD, no ftp or websites required. Nice pedicure BTW Jamie. I can see you are an expert at this art.

• 4 weeks later...

yuo both seem to have quite the knack for dressing up your toes .they look great! WISH EVERYONE TOOK THAT MUCH PRIDE IN THEIR APPEARANCE, THAT THEY WOULD GO SO FAR AS YOU DO( DOWN TO THEIR FEET!!) KEEP UP THE GREAT TOES!

Thank you Stiletto, I'm pretty sure there are a lof of women who takes care of their toe nails. Me personally where I work I have seen many of them who care of their toe nails and finger nails too.

• 4 weeks later...

Red nail varnish with peep toe slingbacks is a favourite look of mine in the summer. I'd generally wear that without stockings and bronzer on the legs. The occasion would need to be right though. Stockings usually give a more professional image in the PR world.

• 3 weeks later...

My fingernails are quite long (1" past the finger end) & have been for years. I like to use colour, generally light in the summer/dark in the winter with toes painted to match.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...