Hoverfly's boot collection

• 2 weeks later...

Ok....so I was a little depresed. :lol: I went shoping for a new pair of boots and found these on sale from Payless. They are a size 11 W U.S.

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have #1 and #6 in my ever growing footwear collection and they're quite stylish indeed. Just last weekend, I found and bought these from Payless:

Posted Image

It's a full shaft version of number six, complete with the same sort of blade heel. I wasted no time wearing them to work on Monday and my co-workers were suitably impressed. One lady said they looked really sleek and that I have better taste in shoes than most women she knows! Just the sort of reaction I hoped for! :-)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 5 weeks later...

Posted Image

My GF has a pair similar from LEE but they don't go up to a size 12. :lol: So luck would have it, months later Payless produced a copy cat. 4.5" heel .75 plat. :( These make a lot of noise with the heel, I get a lot more people looking at me. I don't mine any more. But still I might put some rubber on it to quite it down a bit.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Stella: are you a lucky onwer of those ??

i 've seen them on buzios website, style 5130 biggest size 42 (to bad as i'm a 44).

Unfortunately I am size 44 too so I even won't try to get those boots - I haven't seen them anywhere else on sale than Buzios.

P.S. It's Stellah, not Stella :lol:

HH forever!

• 5 weeks later...

I found these Skechers on E-bay. It has a 5 " heel, though they have a 1" plat on them I had to have them and I am glad that I bought them. I have narrow calves and these fit great!!!

Posted Image

The picture dose not justice to the color, they are more a creamy tan color. Since they are leather I am thinking of using some black shoe polish. But they really look nice in a pair of light blue jeans.

• 1 month later...

Here is a few more that I bought.

Posted Image

These I bought though Ebay. KF Ltd. with a 3.75" heel, Size 11 Leather.

Posted Image

These are Steve Madden purched from Famous Footwear with a 1" plat and a 4.625" heel, Size 11, Leather.

Posted Image

These are from Ebay also, Pazzo with a 4.375" heel, Size 11 Leather.

• 4 months later...