Hoverfly's boot collection

I drool over #2; I have #8 in black, and also in tan.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

They're obviously very popular styles as many girls and women here wear them. Which is one of the reasons I wouldn't. They're nice, of course, and they'll look good for men and women. Since they are popular, blending in is easier. Right?

On 2002-05-30 20:04, Laurieheels wrote:

They're obviously very popular styles as many girls and women here wear them. Which is one of the reasons I wouldn't. They're nice, of course, and they'll look good for men and women. Since they are popular, blending in is easier. Right?

Blending in? Maybe. I don't see my self blending in. Explicitly a man in high heels. :smile: Most of the shoe would be covered by my pants any way.

Clothing is an extension of a person's personality, Right? Two people can have the same out fits but they don't look the same. Simply wearing different shoes or a scarf on one for example.

I think if some one designs a popular shoe/boot it's because there is something that everybody likes about it. But why there are so many shoe stiles out there? :smile: For some they might be fallowing a trend for others it my be what ever they like. To me there are some ugly shoes out there that a lot of people wear and they like them. Baaaarrrrrrrf!!!! :wink:

By the way pic 5 and 6 is a 4" heel. The stores that sold them may have been popular to buy but I don't see any one wearing them. Most of the heels except pic one are between 3.5" and 4" inches.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 months later...

Ok, I up loaded my colection once again, have a look. :grin: Some of it is new stuff and I have more to show when I get the chance to take more pictures. :grin: Coments good or bad accepted!!! :smile:

Posted Image Payless

Posted Image Payless

Posted Image Walmart

Posted Image Payless

Posted Image New Port News

Posted Image Payless

Posted Image Connie

Posted Image Parade of shoes

Posted Image Enzo Angiolini

Posted Image Payless

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Ahhhhhhh.... Forget taking pictures, I will show this one taken from a web sight, maybe later I will take one Here is one pair I bought today. They are form Westies (A division of Nine West) 3.25" heel, leather, and they are a size 11. These are ones to remember, I tried these on in a Famous Footwear store. :smile: My first time!!! :rofl:

Posted Image

I like the contrast of the silver toe cap and silver heels on those knee high boots Stellah - where did you get those from? I have a pair very similar - 5.5" metal heels in matt black kidskin leather, but without the toe cap :smile:

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Yeah... the heel sticks out just a little bit. But I don't think it is that noticable form a distance if you looked at it in person. Becides these were the first best fitting boots I had found. Can't pass that up for a little cosmetic issue. :smile:

I have those same boots without the steel toecap. Bought at Silhouette december last year. Very nice and comfy boots. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I had to come and look at those again... do you own a pair of these?? In which size?

Bert

I join you Bert, I'm very impressed by these boots

Stella: are you a lucky onwer of those ??

i 've seen them on buzios website, style 5130 biggest size 42 (to bad as i'm a 44). This also might be a style for xhapod.

GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

• 1 month later...

Ok... here are a couple more, two new ones and one to go along with the add photo.

Posted Image Payless

Posted Image Walmart

Posted Image Westies

Yep.. Did some yard work in them! :lol:

Those Walmart ones are rugged Hfly! You wouldn't be out of place doing the gardening in those, or going for a walk in the country :(