Help me get used to daily wearing

addicted

Hi everyone (i'm a new member) I need your help! I've been wearing heels occasionally for years but have never put in the work necessary to get accustomed to wearing high heels all day in my daily life. I really want to get to a point where I can wear between 4 and 5" heels all day. I'm not quite sure why, but i find high heels sexy and alluring, they make me feel sexy and confident. I think they look good, and well, i am just drawn to how they look and how they make me feel. At the moment, and being honest here... I can only manage about 3" for all day wear, or about 4" for evening wear. And after years of wanting to join the highly heeled club... I have got to a point where I have decided to actually do something about it! So, please, everyone, whatever your views, please share with me and help me get to heeled heaven. yeah. good advice me thinks but i reckon my main problem is to do with pressure in the ball of the foot. height isn't this issue. it's the endurance factor. the throbbing that you get after several hours. (i never sit down at work) ok... it'd kina sexy to know you are doing something to get somewhere, albeit higher (no appologies for the pun) but it's hard to stick to it daily. but i'm gonna. Hiya My training is going well. I am beginning to get used to being heeled daily. At the moment I am trying to wear something more demanding one day, for as long as i can manage and then switching to something more bearable. Then the next day I opt for a lower heel that i can wear all day. And i am alternating on this 2 day plan. It's nice also to enjoy wearing higher heels than i can manage for a whole day as well as more managable heights! The aim, essentially is to get to a point where i can wear my more demanding heels all day, and then once i have achieved this i can make those my 'off day' shoes and go higher with my training day shoes. Allu, you mention a diary... hum... interesting. I kina have one i keep for myself but am not sure about sharing it coz the idea of others reading my thoughts makes me look upon myself as a bit silly :D I must say though, the most inspiring thing that keeps me going for a few more hours is when another woman comes into my workplace with higher heels than me. It makes me ever more determined to persevere. It may sound bizarre but I get a really good feeling from looking around me and being the highest heeled gal in the room. you know... i wish i had a bf who was into this. that would make my training so much easier and more rewarding. but not. i have myself to reconcile my efforts to at night. I am gonna wear my corset at work as of this new week! I lace at home and miss the hug when at work. it's gonna be a bit odd for a bit i reckon but then i work mostly with men who are likely to be supportive

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to hear comments. It's good that want also wear flat trainers too so. Corset will also give you good posture. Boyfriends will come and go and someday you will meet your "Prince Charming". I hope that your future boyfriend will love you even you don't wear corset or high heels. You are special and corset and high heels are just fine spices. Do you exercise at healt club?

Buy a pair of Spenco brand insoles...

they NEVER go flat.

They are ALWAYS flat, so they cannot protect your toes.

You may be able to get by with the ready-made inserts

if the edge of the toebox is high enough to hold your

foot and thus prevent the forward sliding of your foot.

If nothing holds your foot, your toes are squeezed,

which is painful. The Oxford shoes and most boots do not

squeeze the toes because the upper holds the foot.

If you wear high heel shoes with shallow toeboxes, custom

made inserts are necessary to prevent the toe squeeze.

The custom made inserts are NOT FLAT. They are typically

made of rigid rubber foam. You can see them in the following

picture. Before you place any inserts into the ready-made

shoes, take the shoes to a cobbler to stretch the toeboxes

and thus make enough room in the toeboxes for the inserts.

Ready-made high heel shoes and ready-made inserts are

bought by women who either cannot afford custom made

shoes and inserts or never heard of them. More info:

http://www.medianet.pl/~andrew/shoes/comfy_heels.htm

Good custom made shoes (made for me):

Posted Image

The same custom made shoes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Hello y'all, sorry for the wait. i've been silly busy bee I am startinitg a new course and it starts in about a week or so, I am going to make a reolution here in front of you people.... I am going to make sure I am the most high heeled girl there else i'll be in shame