Heels & Work

Meg-ann

My work (when I get it) involves wearing heels. But if I were in an office - then I would do as you do. Find a really smart pair of classy shoes - with VERY high heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Very smart......my taste would be along similar lines........

Something like these for Winter....

Posted Image

or these.....(in black at work of course)

Posted Image

..and these in Summer....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't you just LOVE high heels :D:wink: ??!!??!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I work at the front desk at a medical records lab....professional office building type. Guys are slacks and tie & girls are skirts, dresses or dressy slacks. I, along with the other girls that work at the front desk typically wear high heels. I like to wear pumps in the winter such as now and sandal type heels in the summer. I do a lot of sitting so it's not really that big deal wearing them 8AM - 5PM. I usually wear a pair of 3 3/4" OR 4" heels. I like them the best and can wear them all day without much trouble. Some days when I come in and have a few hours of memos and messages to run around the building I sort of just put up with the heels...hehe. Other than that...it's been 2 years and I love my heels and job....although when the weather gets messy I pay for it, since I am not that good of a planner!...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Lindsay wrote:

Ok. I wouldn't normally post in the Gals area, but where can I find those shoes. They look gorgeous!

Lindsay

They are ALL (pumps AND sandals) from here:

www.italianheels.com

...one of my favourite places for shoes.

And the gold pumps are from:

www.fredericksofhollywood.com

• 3 weeks later...

Well i do work in an office but it is quite a casual relaxed environment and as long as you dont take the michael and turn up in a tracksuit and trainers or tatty jeans then you can pretty much wear what you want.In the winter i will wear my high heeled boots then in the summer some peep toe court shoes or strappy sandals.Have to admit though that im one of these ladies who keeps my old faithful black high heeled mules under my desk to change into when i get to work!!Ah bliss!! Aimee XX

ritton

Comfy Loafer

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:05 pm Post subject:

---------------------------------------------

WOW, You actually wear those strappy ones to work ? I really wish I worked with you. do you usually wear them bare ? thats really hot

(Giggle) :D:cry: I ALWAYS wear strappy sandals bare!

• 1 month later...

This is an interesting topic because I sometimes like wearing heels to work (and elsewhere!) but I don't want to appear 'tarty'. What do you think about these shoes in an office context:

Posted Image Posted Image

we have a 'must have stocking on'...'no bare' rule, but I break it all the time when I am wearing pants. I don't think anyone really makes a fuss about it. Pair of nice dress slacks with a pair of strappy stiletto heels, open toe, with a nice pedicure...??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I use the heels as a tool - depending on the audience

GGxxx

me too, it s good way to get people attentions. I love clicking my high heeled boots on the platform as I am doing presentation in front of others.

on friday I'd chose to wear casual office attire or jeans with boots to the office.

Posted Image

Boot me up, Boot me down

We have those too occasionally... ....casual Friday. That's when it's whatever I am in the mood for with jeans or a skirt. I love my mules on those days