Denver mini-heelmeet 2002

ShockQueen

Does a meeting of just 2 count as a "meet"? Chris G. and I are meeting up for the first time around 6/8 here in Denver for some fun in the mile-high city, and of course there will be heels and skirts to be seen. Should be massive fun! I'm sure there will be a 2nd one once Francis comes over as well! (hint hint hint):smile: It's been a great spring so far, and it's gonna keep getting better!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

If I had the means or the cash to go, I would in a hot second. Alas, it's a bit far for me presently. Thanx for the invite though! :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

*UPDATE!* Chris G. is in town (just got word from Raven tonight) and he's already discovered Rave's! Uh ohh...he's hooked now! :smile: We're meeting up either on Friday, or Saturday for sure, so I'll be sure to give a full report once the weekend is over. I should also have plenty of pics to post as well! Those will be included on my site under the soon-to-be completed photo gallery page! Have a SOOOOOOOPER weekend! :grin: I know I will!

True...and we have no teleporters! DRAT! Ah well...I still enjoy the contacts where I can find them. Perhaps one day I'll be able to make that big splurge and head over to the UK.

Day One Report -------------- Chris and his wife met my family for brunch today and then went to Rave's to pick up a new pair of platforms that came in on special order (they SO kick ass!). After some errands, we went back to Rave's, where I tried on Chris' skirt for size (OMG...it fit!), and then found a really nice velvet shirt with dragons on it to go with it. Those two items, plus hose, and the new heels, and we proceeded to go out on the town for a bit, and then to coffee! Unfortunately, only one of my friends joined us for coffee, but we had quite the interesting discussion time! All in all...a wonderful day, and I got to go out in a skirt for the first time in a VERY long time! Quite the rush! :smile::grin:

Saturday Report --------------- After wearing a skirt & heels last night, I thought it'd be cool to continue the trend today. When I got to Rave's to help her out in the store, I changed back into the skirt, and donned my thigh-high platform boots. It was a great feeling being able to wear a skirt & heels all day long - a lot more freedom of movement, not to mention the fact it felt so much better! Chris & Terri, his wife, came in today to get makeovers done (they looked PERFECT!) and did some more shopping. I'm not sure who all in our group had the best time! It was great intro'ing Chris & Terri to Raven, and the other way around. There will be a great many pics posted of the time spent during this weekend, including a pic of moi in the above mentioned skirt & heels! Omigosh! A RECENT pic? *thud!* I had an absolutely wonderful time with Chris & his wife, and would love to do it again very soon! I believe for the first heeling in Denver, it went extremely well! :smile: Yes...I'm in a GREAT mood! :grin: SQ