ballet wearer gender

BBLoverEric

Hallo,

a I am male too and have 4 pairs of ballet heel style form different shops, sandalets to knee boots and a pair self made stainless steel muils with a ankle band for support and a (on)scrouble heel. My fantasie was inspired by a story from "thndrshark", but also if it"s possible. And it can by done, have a look at these pics.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

keep on walking

A3

Hallo,

on the side of "thndrshark" www.thndrshark.com you can find a lot of stories with connections to BDSM, piercsing, fetish and more from different writers. Have a go and enjoy them. The side has a new set up but the link still works.

good luck finding your ballet heels fantensy

A3

Male, 29, 9 pairs from shoes to thigh boots.. 4 of the 5 makers covered in that. I no longer have my LSB boots, as a friend with one size larger feet has provided them a much better home then I've given them the last couple years.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Male 30. I've tried on a pair of ballet heels and liked them a lot. The girl in the shop helped me to get to my feet once she'd strapped me into them and they were suprisingly comfortable to stand in. I couldn't walk though! I do like the idea of owning a pair, but they're pretty expensive considering that I'd probably rarely wear them. Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo,

a few of all have ballet heels and are able to walk them. Sofar a few have told us. But I know a few more and even ladies who wear ballet boots.

As the symbol of the olympic games the rings connecting others so can it be with people who have ballet heels, but not have sign in. Perhaps there are some other members outside thies who knows more people.

So ask people to sign in and let the club of balletheel weares grow bigger.

Perhaps for the one who wants a try in thies kind of shoe type can have a go by a member in the next town, who know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A picture is welcome, no matter the still or the pose, when you let others ballet heel lovers know you have them.

go on heels

A3

Hallo Slaveforheels, welcome to the club of ballet heels when you got a pair. Let us know finely what kind of boot it got be. And perhaps later your story how it go on. When some questions you know where to go. Or when somebody want to try out first I have size UK 8 and different types. good luck on you seach for ballet heels A3