Nice pics

siksick6

Richy, I have sent you a PM as I think these are the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen. I suppose, as bespoke, one could not buy them. If anybody else has pictures or videos of these or similat - I would be interested to see some posted. I wonder if she walks in these? GGxxx

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've been invited to a 'vertical' party in 3 weeks time - a party with a theme of everything being vertical. I thought it could be fun to find some super vertical/high (and uncomfortable!) shoes. The ones worn here (by Lady :roll:, which are only in metal I think, would be perfect as they are so different (and party like) and fun. Any ideas where I could find such a pair? Even if they were for loan/hire?

Hallo, perhaps there as rental shops for party clothing and the have just your size in your nightbarhood or looked at 2e hand shops for cheep prices. When you want to borrow a nice pair of one of the members you have to become more open where you are living and perhaps a shoesize. Perhaps you can let us know where this party is, so others can join the fun. Else I wise you luck and have fun in your heels A3