High Heel Sightings

Debbie(HK)

Since our most recent "discussion" of my liking for high heels, my wife has started pointing out the heels (especially stilettos) she sees. On Saturday we were shopping and she tapped my shoulder to point out a pair of dayglo orange 4" stilettos a woman was wearing just behind us. They were glow in the dark orange, and I couldn't think what they would really fit with, certainly not the all black skirt/jacket combination the owner was wearing them with :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richy - a terrific sighting, and thanks for capturing it on camera for us! Shyguy - Delighted to hear that your wife is now taking that sort of interest. My wife has long been in the habit of doing the same! It really brings you closer together in the sharing and the fun that can be gained from this wonderful subject of high heels! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At last it's happening! Until now, here in Bristol UK, the entire high heel fashion has been thoroughly ruined by girls hiding everything under ugly ground-scraping jeans. But now (May 04) that the nice summer weather is with us, it's finally happening! On each of my trips around town in the last few days, there they are! Lovely girls in attractive SKIRTS AND HIGH STILETTO HEELED COURT SHOES! It's incredible! It takes me back to the "Golden Days" of the late fifties and early sixties. I must try not to get too excited, because they are only out in small numbers as yet, solo or in pairs, but it is so wonderful at lasty to see girls wearing their heels as they should be worn - under skirts with the whole shoe in full view, rather than hidden under grotty jeans. Life has taken a decided upturn! Wahay! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Amazing what a bit of sun can do Heelfan. Things have also improved in the North East. Within the space of 5 minutes, yesterday I saw 2 girls in lovely low cut mules, a nice pair of court shoes with a 5" heel and a girl in a lovely pair of slingbacks with one strap that had slipped down! I guess high heeled girls are like buses, you don't see one for ages and then four come at once! :roll: Cheers, Paul.

I nearly forgot, a lovely sighting today. A gorgeous girl in 4 1/2", low cut, closed toe mules walked across the road in front of me today. She was also wearing sheer black tights which must have made them very slippy on her feet. She must have been a seasoned heel wearer just to keep them on! Very, very sexy indeed! :roll: Cheers, Paul.

• 4 months later...

Our accountant at work is a tall girl (5 10" ?) who only comes in once a month. She usually wear those almost completely flat ballet style pumps with about a 1/4" heel. Imagine my suprise today when I saw her wearing about 2 3/4" stiletto courts. She obviously wasn't used to them as she wobbled when she walked and spent her time sitting down with both feet together, toes in the air. Still, it has to be an improvement for her.

FF you're missing your opportunities. On her next visit, say "As a token of our esteem for your excellent accounting for this office, we hereby present you with this stunning pair of 5" stiletto court shoes!" and THEN watch her wobble! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heel sightings in glasgow....hmm 80% of all girls here are wearing ankle (or what i take to be ankle) boots with pointed toes and thin and stiletto heels....there is only about 1 in 30 who actually have metal heel taps...and (just a little story) On holiday this year a cute girl about my age (18/19) was wearing stilettos with a metal heel tap (for Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Scotland that is AMAZING!) anyway the day before i was in largs and i asked their shoe repairer if he did metal heel taps...which he does (so i have to trek to largs if i want metal taps fitted)..back to the girl she was by herself talking on the phone to a friend (i guess) and she was saying that her heels were nearly done and needed to get re-heeled but the shoe repairers on rothesay dont do them...so i waited for her phone call to finnish and sayed "Im sorry but i noticed that you were looking for a shoe repairer who does metal heel taps" she said "yea how do u know" "just a tad obvious, only metal heels make the noise yours make and plus i over heard you..sorry again" "well actually i am looking for new heel taps...but they dont do them on the island..." "Well try going to largs because (here comes my lie) my girlfriend wears stilettos and i was looking in the largs shoe repairers to see if they did them and they do" she said "THANKS YOUR A LIFE SAVER" and kissed me.... :D so i was happy for the rest of the holiday :-? J

• 1 year later...

And a very interesting fashion shoe broke out.

I haven't been to a game for over a year and a half but there was always a variety of heels on view amoungst the woman. After all, it's natural to go to an ice rink in boots because the floor gets very wet and cold. Tonight was exceptional though.

Sat in the row across the aisle were two young ladies in their early twenties. The one caught my eye immediately because her heels were the highest I've seen worn in a long time. Unusually, they were peep toe courts, very heavily embroided and not hidden by jeans as normal as her jeans were tight around the ankle stopping them from sliding down over the heel. I estimated them to be a 12cm heel, up in designer show range. It was difficult to take my eyes off them for the whole game, particularly as every so often she, like the rest of the crowd would get out of their seats if anything started in the corner of the rink. Despite the height, she was even able to still raise her heels off the ground another half inch or so, which surprised me until I saw how well she managed to walk in them. I asked her privately in the bar afterwards where she bought them from, which was Dune, one of the smaller retailers, and found them on their website.

Posted Image

It wasn't so obvious what her friend was wearing, and she was wearing longer jeans, but I finally caught a look at what I thought were boots. They were also, in fact, court shoes. Not quite as high, (about 11cm's I would estimate, but still towering for most woman. This is the make, again from Dune, that I think she was wearing.

Posted Image

Coupled with another young lady wearing low cut pink cardigan, black leather knee length skirt and black PVC pull up over the knee boots, it was quite an enjoyable evening.

Richy:-) Now---that's different. Usually at a hockey game a fight will break out, not a shoe fashion show. I'm sure that you were checking them out during the whole game. I know that I would. BTW---are you sure that you know the final score for the game? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Usually at a hockey game a fight will break out,

It used to be that way, but nowadays, your more likely to see a display of another fashion accessory: handbags.

The fighting has really gone downhill.

A good weekend all round so far. I'd even forgotten Friday evening when my neighbours 17 year old daughter wandered into the kitchen while I was chatting wearing a pair of knee length River Island boots with 11cm stiletto heels.

Incidently, the game ended up 3-0. It's what happened in between is still a bit of a blur.

Hi Everyone I saw the most gorgeous waitress on Friday. Cute little thing she was, with dark eyes and black hair. She had on a little white blouse and black jumper, big straight cuffs, you know the look. Then a very tight wasp waisted skirt which finished just above her knees and had little ruffles in the fabric of its very tight hem. The below that best of all black leather soled stiletto courts 3.5" approx and (no word of a lie) bona fide black seamed stockings - SO elegant, absolutely stunning!!! Love Louise xx

The Payless I frequent sits next to a Walgreens. When I returned to the car to head home, a lady wearing some camel colored pumps with at LEAST a 4 inch heel walked out of the Walgreens. Trying my best not to stare the entire time, I eventually complimented her on her shoes. I'd have asked where she got them... but I'm already sure that wherever it is, they stop at a size 10. :D

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I was in Dune last week, and I can confirm that those embroidered shoes have the highest heel of all the shoes that they currently have in stock.

The manageress and her younger assistant enthused over their current range; both of them very much "shoe people". I liked last winter's selection more though.

It seems like I always see the best heels after leaving Payless... just not in store... in my size. After my visit on Thursday, I went back to the apartment. As I pulled into my parking space, a girl with some black fabric stiletto heels was walking through the parking lot, chatting with some guy who I assumed was her boyfriend. I found myself adjusting all my mirrors (mind you, the car was parked by now) just to check out her shoes. Pretty soon I'm gonna start pretending that I have liquid courage and start complimenting women on their shoes (without the slurred speech and stumbling that comes with it lol)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Posted Image

Last weekend I saw these super high ankle boots. Heels were about 12 cm and she walked fast without any difficulties. :D

GREAT street shot, those are stunning boots, I love those tall thin metal heels - I don't think it gets better than that for a street shot!

Thanks for posting the picture,

Bob.

I was at a Golden State Warriors basketball game once and saw a young lady wearing a pink pantsuit and 5" black stiletto pumps. Too bad I left my camera in the car because I probably would have used up half a roll of film just on those shoes! She didn't engage in any shoeplay, though, which was a disappointment.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived at my usual drinking establishment tonight ,and was amazed and stunnned at what i saw A middle aged woman who usually frequents the place in jeans and boots with no more than 2 1/2 inch heels was playing pool wearing a mini skirt and high heels , very high heels for her size , i think she saw me looking but my tongue must have been on the floor by then !Upon gazing at these intently i firstly could not believe she possessed such a great pair of legs and flexible ankles, The shoes were blk strappy sandles ,3 crossed straps over the toes and three thin ankle straps ,the arch of her foot clearly visible and at quite a steep angle , the heels after careful deliberation and calculation against fixed objects i reckon were no lower than 5" and her foot i guess around a size 5 uk, she moved around very deftly in them too . A total shock too the system and made my night ,its a pity i didn't have my camera with me i could have shared the sight with you all , not too mention the foot flexing ,toe pointing and dangling that went on a pure delight ! just thought i'd share that with you all

Wandering around Bristol city centre on Saturday, a couple of teenagers walked past, one of them wearing a pair of 6" platform sandals. the hem of her trousers wasn't long enough to cover the platform. Fortunately, I had my camera with me for once.

http://static.flickr.com/46/132416519_bc4a283db9.jpg?v=0

http://static.flickr.com/44/132416520_4abd6d158d.jpg?v=0