High Heel Sightings

Debbie(HK)

Francis I dont think your pulled back hair is quite the same, especially with those damn fine red heels. SH`s comments are very true about a large number of girls around Nottingham. Their hair is not just pulled back but heavily waxed down to the scalp, it`s almost as if they have painted their hair on with a not too fine paint brush using acrylic paint. As Laurie pointed out, it has evereything to do with the Hip Hop scene. Believe me, one of the first thoughts when seeing these girls is SLAPPER! Put it this way, I wouldn`t touch them with yours!!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was delivering a consignment to a place opposite the "London Eye" and I saw two girls both in really skinny 4" stilettos. As they walked along from the tube station towards the old GLC building, they elected to go up onto the plaza area which meant that their feet were at eye-level. :wink:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I've seen a few shoes and boots here with the pencil style, but they must have been doing a lot of writing, as they were kind of low... I have seen a few nice things out and about. A woman in jeans and, yes, ankle boots. With a rapier heel, about four inches. No, it was not me! Wow. I have seen a few blade heeled boots as well, three and four inches, but strange, how in my five and a half inch heels, I still tower over these other women... There is a girl at work who wears boots like that, and her feet are small, so I can't tell if they are four inches, they may be less. Scale is not easy. Still, I feel two feet taller than her in my 5.5s.... Oh well, being the goddess is supposed to be about surpassing everyone else.

Yesterday I saw two girls walking together, both dressed in sophisticates suits (looked like lawyers) - one in trousers, the other in a skirt. They were both wearing the highest heels possible - it was such a turn on! One of the girls specifically had the thinnest heels I have ever seen. Amazing she could walk at the speed they were walking. I wish I had my camera with me!!! Don't you all love these thin heels?

A great sighting yesterday evening. I saw a woman, in her early 30's walking into an Italian restaurant with her bf/husband/s.o. wearing black leather slingbacks with a pointed closed toe and 5" stiletto heels. She wore a black knee length skirt and back business jacket. She was also wearing nylons/tights. Ouch! oh well, a great sighting never the less. Dan

Sighting in Sydney This morning I saw a lady in her late 20s wearing a business type jacket and matching knee length skirt in light grey. Grey nylons and black heels. The heels where approx 5" pumps wth pointed toes and twin 1/2" ankle straps on each one. the heel was very thin.Very nice indeed. Great heels in this town is unusual

Spotted getting off a train today, after commuting from work, a lady around 40, short and slim, wearing smart business dress, and black nylons, and very ususual shoes.

They were black court style, with a very long pointed toe, nearly 5 inch quite slim heels, but the difference was that the whole top of the foot was covered in very fine criss-cross lacing, and (I think) one or two turns around the ankle. I have seen a similar style to this before, but this was so much more well done.

She caught me looking, but didn't say anything!

Saw something which I found really attractive today (which I have never really thought about before).... I was walking in London (where the weather has recently been warm and sunny - believe it or not). I saw a mature looking beautiful lady (around the 40 years of age mark), walking confidently in a cat walk style. I happened to notice in the sunlight something glittering - this turned out to be an ankle chain. It subtely made me look down when I then noticed a beautiful pair of 5-6" high (very very thin stilettos). The ankle chain itself was eefective in making me look down. I now like the concept of ankle chains. Anyone else?

Several years ago, in a sale, I tried on a pair of Charles Jourdan sandals with a 4 inch stiletto heel, a very thin leather strap up the back of the foot, and the ankle held with a very fine ankle chain attached to the strap (like the current ankle cuff designs, but the cuff just being a very fine chain). Very nice, but too expensive at the time. Ho Hum.

• 2 weeks later...

You remember a couple of pages back when I mentioned a new lady working in my office (although I'm upstairs and she spends most of her time downstairs in a different department). Well yesterday she was up doing some work and she looked fantastic. Her whole outfit was great and she obviously takes great pride in her appearance and loves to show it off in a classy way. She was wearing a tight white top with 3/4 length sleeves and one of those really long pencil skirts (the ones where they're really tight). This skirt had a long split up the back though so when she walked you could see up to just above her knee. I was never any good at judging whether a girl was wearing stockings or tights but you always "guess" stockings in the vein hope she is :wink: And now on to the best bit, on her feet were 3.5" (a little low I know) pencil thin heels. They had a closed toe too. She looked fantastic. She didn't go unnoticed by other people too and it was quite surprising to see lot's of them glancing down at her shoes as they walked past. Perhaps I'm not the only heel admirer in the office :D

Hi StreetHeels....a rather interesting site.Not a lot of really high shoes but interesting non the less.

I could have sworn the legs in pic of Ped66 were mine!! :wink: but then I havn't been to the UK of late and I don't wear a skirt....whew! It seems we both need to put on a little weight.

I was never any good at judging whether a girl was wearing stockings or tights but you always "guess" stockings in the vein hope she is :D

Vain hope of stocking wearing? Well, if she is smart, she could be. Chris is pretty good at being able to tell when I am, and not because that's all I wear. I could be wearing pants and have socks on with my boots. But there are ways to tell.

Sometimes, you can see the pull of the garter strap as it tugs on the stocking. Each leg should show an identical protruding line high on the thigh. It is a bit more noticable when a woman walks, so keep an eye out for it there. At least, this is what I noticed about my wearing of garter belts and stockings.

Of course, for stay ups, if something is tight on the legs, look for a slight indent on the upper thigh, as the band of each stay up stocking may be tight enough to change the leg surface, and thus create a sign for someone to see.

Besides, no one will think it as strange if you stare at her legs as well, and not just her shoes. :wink:

Streetheels, that's a fantastic website! Personally Ped041 and 042 are my favourites... I wanna know where she got those from, cos I want an identical pair!!!! Where in the UK do you take most of the photos? And how do you take them? Don't people notice you pointing a camera at people's shoes and legs?! Do you ever go up to people and compliment them on wearing heels? SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

The ladies in the pictures do not know that the picture is being taken. This is why I obscure the faces. I have an excellent digital camera that is very small and compact and when I'm taking the pictures I am very discreet. I've never really complimented anyone on their high heels. In a way the site is to do that as a tribute. As fr the numbers on the pictures... I dropped ped007.jpg as I didn't think it was good enough for the site. I didn't replace it so image 8 is ped009.jpg and so on. I will rectify this next time I update the site.

Thanks for the tips Laurie :D I'll keep an eye out for any of the give aways. To be honest the skirt was so tight I'd be pretty sure I would have noticed garter/suspenders, but I was unaware of what to look for to tell if a person was wearing hold ups. As a matter of interest, I caught a breif glimpse of the lady on Friday and the outfit was almost the same (although obviously new clean clothes). Tight white top (when I saw her she was cold :D ) same shoes, knee length skirt this time :wink: which was equally as tight as the ankle length one of the previous day. With more leg on show I could see a definate shine to them :( With summer coming I can't wait to see what outfits she shows off :o

If I remember, I was sitting next to her. It can be quite nerve racking sometimes. There's been a couple of times I'm almost sure the camera was noticed :wink: but there's no harm done and some ladies are uncomfortable if they notice you looking at them.

I'm using a Fuji Finepix 40i. Really small and compact and the image quality is excellent. I was using a 16MB smart media card but have just got a 128MB card but I doubt I'll ever fill it in one trip. In fact the batteries will probably go first.

Walking from my workplace to the train station, there was nothing to take notice of with all the women wearing long coats or slacks with their practical flat shoes. Then I just happened to glance across the street and caught sight of a great treat. It was a young lady walking with a jean jacket top, an above the knee flowered dress, light colored hosiery, and what appeared to be 3" spike heel pumps. What I found sexy about her was that her dress was the fluffy kind, the kind that they used to wear back in the 1950's; something like an above the knee poodle skirt. I could not take my eyes off of her. It was a joy to watch her walk. Unfortunately, the timing of the traffic lights kept us apart. On another day, as I sat in the aisle seat on the communter train, I heard heels approaching from the rear. As she passed my seat, I leaned into the aisle. She was all in black. With black 3" spike pumps, a black jacket, and a black pair of jeans. The jeans were so tight they looked like they had been painted on her body. And she had more curves than a circular track. mmmmmmmmmm

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I was at my local mall last friday afternoon, around lunchtime, when I saw this girl, about 16-18 years old, wearing 4" to 5" stiletto heel pumps. She was also wearing slacks/dress trowsers, a black silk blouse, and a tan suede jacket. She was with 3 guys, who was around the same age as this girl, wearing business suits, and another girl who was wearing those flip-flops, thongs piece of junk. Dan

I think I saw two guys wearing heels today in Nottingham... one didn't have much hair, and was wearing 5in cowboy boots, and the other was wearing glasses and probably 3in ish loafer type shoes... Oh... wait... hold on a sec....! Oh yeah, it was Xaphod and Calv! :wink: SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!