Advantage: thigh highs

Adeana

I have always seemed to go through the pantyhose/nylons section when shopping to keep myself stocked for when I need them and went through all the 'shaping legs, high cut, hip former, control top, energizer, etc' types of pantyhose.

GUYS: I am sure you have been to that aisle if you have been with your wife/girlfriend/whatever long enough and went shopping with her.

I have always sort of reserved thigh high hose for the bedroom, club wear, or special occasions for outfits, but recently I have been wearing them a lot more instead of pantyhose. A few lessons I learned the hard way:

#1 make sure they are high enough up your thigh, other wise you can see the tops of them like the lacey elastic tops which might not be appropriate at work or out for lunch with family. Became aware after noticing a few looks.

#2 make sure the thigh highs have a good elastic top! I bought a pair that either were very cheap quality or were intended to be worn with a garter belt. They did not stay up at all. Every 10 steps or so walking they needed pulled up or they were going to turn into knee highs!...hehe Quite a challenge when walking around the office building throughout the day

ADVANTAGE: THIGH HIGHS

Here are a few of the advantages of wearing thigh highs instead of pantyhose that I have found:

#1 So much easier when using the bathroom! No need to play around peeling the pantyhose down and then back up!

#2 If you snag one of them you still have another that you can use, provided you buy the same kind! Runners happen!

#3 Much cooler in the summer time! Especially when you work in a place where you have to wear some kind of stockings.

ANYONE THINK OF ANY MORE???...............

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

good advantages.. i can think of a few more, but not appropriate for here (get my drift) more artistic in photogpraphy.. my opinion ease to remove when out later in the day and you don't want them anymore. that is the best i can do.

All good suggestions of using thighhighs over pantyhose---especially the bathroom bit. But since I not only need as much support for my legs---I also need as much support for my butt and hips too. I'll be sticking to wearing pantyhose daily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!