bare in the winter !

Adeana

DATE: January 18, 2006 TIME: 1:00 PM or so PLACE: Panera (bakery and cafe) OUTFIT: blue lacey & sequin front tank under black jacket, distressed blue jeans, black open toe Varsavia Viamara 4" strappy mules. SUBJECT: bare in the winter Met 3 friends today for lunch. About 40 degrees in Pittsburgh I would say. Typical cold and raining weather. We got into a conversation over coffee bout why I don't wear hose or stocking in the winter. I guess it doesn't bother me going barefoot in shoes and heels in the winter. I go barefoot around my house all the time and just put them on and go. Wierd??? QUESTIONS POSED TO ME: **why dont' I just wear nude hose if I don't want to keep natural but be appropriate? (A:why bother for the same look/effect?) **what if we got a sudden snowstorm? (A:guess I'll deal with it if it happens...and it has before) **what do I do if I go somewhere where I have to take off my shoes? (be comfy barefoot) **what do I do if I have to take my heels off through airport security? (walk carefully and avoid anything sticky...yes, I actually did step in gum before...I did and what's the chance of that huh?) **Why don't my feet get freezing cold being bare? (A:I hardly ever wear gloves either and my hands don't freeze off)

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Thanx to the response.....hehehe Please read your Email from me, OK? Seems noone sends Email around here so you get to read my babbling!...hehehe Kisses! Adeana

I often wear my clear "stripper" 5.5" mules barefoot in the winter - they just don't look the same with nylons - and yes - even some of my girl friends think I'm mad. But honestly - my feet and toes don't get cold!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

3 more months until fall outfits....or so.... Don't yell at me for it!....I am a summer person!......I just got back from 7 days on the beach on Ocean Isle, NC....it was sooo much fun!

• 1 year later...

Well, it looks like I'm one of the minority. I love wearing pantyhose and stockings. It has nothing to do with staying warm, although opaque hose seem to add some insulation. I do it because them make my legs look great, they feel good (I find myself unconsciously touching my legs and ankles), and they provide a fashion accessory. I like every kind. Sheer, opaque, textured, patterns, colors. I have black, white, nude, ivory, brown, gray, blue, red, taupe, suntan, purple, green, pink, striped and plaid. I wear all sheer and thankfully I don't have to wear control top. I also don't wear knee-hi's. I wear pantyhose under my slacks and jeans. I think a tight pair of jean, nylons and pumps look great. I love them all. I don't wear them with sandals. ***EDITED***

Well, it looks like I'm one of the minority. I love wearing pantyhose and stockings. It has nothing to do with staying warm, although opaque hose seem to add some insulation. I do it because them make my legs look great, they feel good (I find myself unconsciously touching my legs and ankles), and they provide a fashion accessory. I like every kind. Sheer, opaque, textured, patterns, colors. I have black, white, nude, ivory, brown, gray, blue, red, taupe, suntan, purple, green, pink, striped and plaid. I wear all sheer and thankfully I don't have to wear control top. I also don't wear knee-hi's. I wear pantyhose under my slacks and jeans. I think a tight pair of jean, nylons and pumps look great. I love them all. I don't wear them with sandals.

***EDITED***

pantyhose/stockings and sandals never look good combined.

i often wear stockings in winter, but it depends if my bf locked on my heels, usually he locks my heels on without me wearing stockings, so obviously i can't put them on as long as i'm locked in