new and nervous

That's right... Pull up a chair, mouse and key board. You are among friends. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-05-28 03:23, hoverfly wrote:

That's right... Pull up a chair, mouse and key board. You are among friends. :smile:

And a monitor :smile: ?

Welcome. I'm sure we were all new and nervous once!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody being a 50 year old (not a balding old git) but a fun loving long haired so & so. I meet the good crew on sat 8 june at Cambridge, I must admit I enjoyed the day it was great but my feet did not stop hurting until sunday about 6 o'clock but it was worth it every minite, he guys I meet were great, never worn heels all day before but I will in future. Today has taught me a lot. I walked around with freinds all day no problem it was great and I lok forward till the next time.The only ting I can say it's taken me forty years to do this, and it was a doddle going in shoe shops, watching guys trying on heels and such things, and now I am not worried about heels anymore the internet is great I though I was weird but meeting other chaps with the same intrest, blew my mind GREAT The only thing I can say, If you want to wear HIGH HEELS do it nobody care anywhay