Wife's New Shoes and Boots

sscotty727

The new shoes came in yesterday. I anxiously had her try them on and she stood up and said "Wow, these I really like. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. I will definitely wear these out alot". :D:cry::o:D:D:D:D:D:D If I can talk her into it, maybe I can do a pic of her wearing them, however, don't expect more than a foot shot as she tends to be shy about such things. Scotty PS: They are pretty high for her, she takes a 6 1/2 and they are VERY sexy. I am going to enjoy seeing her in them alot.

• 1 month later...

I am still working on my wife and trying to get her into wearing heels. The ones I got her before she first complained the bottom was too slippery so she was worried about sliding and falling. So I got her pads for the bottom of the shoe. Next she says either a) she doesn't have the right jeans for them or :D too hard to walk around with the baby in them.

Oh well. I just got her these off Steve Madden

Posted Image

She said she loves them and will definintely wear them. We are planning on going to various amusement parks this summer and I asked if she would wear them there. She said not there with all the walking.......

Anyway, here is what she pretty much wears in the summer on a daily basis right now

Posted Image

They are basically flip-flops on a platform. Not that sexy if you catch my drift. She has them in white, black, and blue jean and wears them EVERYWHERE.

In attempt to get her into something (anything) nicer, I came up with these and just bought them on ebay yesterday (PS, can you see the difference in her white one and the one I got her? Apparently to her they look the same).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you all think? I will let you know what happens when they get here, but she PROMISE these she could wear on a daily basis with no problems. She loves the silver and bronze ones.

Scotty

Hi Scotty, For a while I was worried about you, after your 'Careful with the wives' post. You seem to have turned things around, I was going to say good for you, but instead I will say good for both of you. I might be wrong, but reading between the lines, she seems to be enjoying the attention you are giving her and she is enjoying making you happy. Perfect. I hope you dont change the status quo as this situation seems to be the dream for most guys. Dont get me wrong, I am pleased as punch for you, look at how far you have both come. A happy ending. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Nigel, Actually, I was even more worried at the time. I wouldn't say it is the perfect or most ideal situation, but the scare made me realize you can't just go by what is said or not said, but you have to pay closer attention to HOW things are said or not said and communicate even more. Perhaps she senses the fact that I am paying more attention and it shows her that I do love her. Either way, I encourage everyone to do the same and make sure you keep open honest communication flowing if you care about your significant other. Anyway, on the sandals. I am very hopeful since she seems genually excited and anxious about getting them. Of course she also did the other pair, but I think these closer resemble the style she likes to wear. Also they aren't as overall high so should be easier to walk in. As I said, I will keep you all posted. Scotty

Sscotty727:-) That is quite a collection of sandals that you ordered for your wife. I hope that she is right well pleased when they arrive and wears them all for the whole summer. Good luck. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Ok, she got in the Silver, Bronze and Tan this week.

Her opinion on them:

Silver - Loves it, too flashy for everyday wear, but will definitely wear them.

Posted Image

Bronze - Her favorites. Said she could wear these everyday with jeans. Will DEFINITELY wear them.

Posted Image

Tan - Higher than she thought (5inch heel, 3inch front). Said she feels like "Herman Munster" in them. I had her try them on and walk around a bit. She loves the extra height. She said she will look for bell bottom pants to wear them with and try them.

Posted Image

In addition, also bought the following for her (we are on a roll now)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a pic of my wife wearing her new sandals. I know they aren't as "glamorous" as stilletos, but I think they are very sexy:)

She did this one with her phone and sent it to me;)

If you would like to see more, please let me know. She thinks no one here would be interested.

Posted Image

not keen on any of the first sets of shoes in this thread , but the wedges in these latest pics are all very pretty and just as sexy as stilettoes, particuarly like the silver , gold (seem to be asian style) and tan"herman munster" ones are fab

Sscotty727:-) Tell your wife that she doesn't realize that there may be many people here that like those styles of shoes and would like to see more pics of her feet in her new shoes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Thanks. I am working on getting more pics of her. It rained all this weekend (wouldn't you know it? Finally get her some nice sandals she WILL wear and the wear is so lousy she can't wear them!).

To my surprise she DID wear her ones like my old avatar ALL weekend (see below, sorry, don't have them with her feet or just alone) and didn't complain one time. The inserts I did for her shoes (see my Tips/Trick/Etc thread). Anyway, she said she would try to do some more modelling/self pics today or this week. I will post what is acceptable;)

Scotty

Posted Image

Thanks Chris, that was my point to her exactly. Interestingly enough, she still hasn't worn them yet. Her new reasons, she doesn't have the right pants for them (do women find excuses to shop or what????). Anyway, she said this while wearing the jeans in the picture. Those jeans looked PERFECT with them, they came down to just where the top of the heel ends (at her foot). Her comment "I need longer jeans". So....she can hide them??? So what is the point of her wearing them if she is going to HIDE them under long pants?????? I am TRYING to get her to see my way, but first I need to get her comfortable wearing them.

Sscotty727:-) Hang in there. There was a time that you thought you would never get her this far. She is now wearing heels. Woo-Hoo! So spring for her a new pair of pants. Make her happy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 1 month later...

Thanks Dawn. She wore them both today and said they are very comfortable. She also likes the fact her jeans cover them (kinda defeats the reason I want her to wear them in the first place, but oh well, atleast she is wearing them). I will keep you posted on my "progress" with her.

I wear thong wedges with tight flared jeans and ALWAYS get looks - they're very feminine - and the jeans give the height a little mystery too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Dawn.

Interesting development.

Yesterday I get this call at work from my wife. A package came in and she excitingly opened it thinking it was one of her new boots/shoes, but instead found my new brown boots

Posted Image

I asked her how they looked and she replied "fine". Well, I took them out and tried them on lastnight when I got home. Not bad. However, since these are cloth material and the toes are much narrower (not exactly pointy, but not exactly round either) I decided I will keep them for "weekend" shoes instead of work shoes.

Posted Image

This morning as I am getting ready for work, she comes in and says "you wearing your new boots to work today?". I then tell her no. She then asks "why not, they look fine". Wow, did I hear her right??? Anyway, I still think I will stick to keeping them for weekends, BUT, 6 months ago she would have considered this WAY to femine for me to wear outside. Now it was if she WANTED me to wear them to work and was disappointed I wasn't.

Scotty

PS: For a woman that claims to not be much into heels, I also can't believe how much she can't wait to get her new boots/shoes. Asked me several times yesterday and today when exactly they are suppose to arrive.

This are Hot wher them to hell i whout! I some like it 1 ore 2 cm lower tho!

On 1 haw ewer sayed something to about them! Tho i Work i a man world Hi-Fi store!!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/