Wife's New Shoes and Boots

sscotty727

Hey All,

As you know, my wife isn't into wearing heels as much as I am. I just talked her into some wedges (atleast they are heels).

First, just bougth these boots (US 6.5 and 3" heel):

Posted Image

We are also bidding on these (if they came in a larger size, alot of men here could probably wear them!)

Posted Image

What do you think?

Scotty

I thing you are doing alot to talk her into those, scotty. That western styled pair is a definite improvement over what she wanted to get, and they should provede a similar level of comfort for her.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I dont really like those shoes at all....not my idea of something "sexy"....but thats just my opinion...she's your wife, and if you think they are sexy, then I think its great you've managed to talk her into getting them. I sorta like the first pair she had chosen for herself.....I'd wear em :D did you find the pairs she liked on ebay?

I dont really like those shoes at all....not my idea of something "sexy"....but thats just my opinion...she's your wife, and if you think they are sexy, then I think its great you've managed to talk her into getting them. I sorta like the first pair she had chosen for herself.....I'd wear em :D

did you find the pairs she liked on ebay?

It's not that I find the shoes sexy (I do like the boots though), it's more trying to get her back into wearing heels, vs the ugly shoes she is wearing. My theory is if I can get her back into heels (heel higher than the toe vs heel and toe same height) they maybe I can get her back into wearing more sexy heels;)

And yes, found them both on Ebay.

On a side note, I found these and to my shock, she REALLY likes them alot!

Posted Image

She even found these on her own lastnight and said she liked them.

Posted Image

Scotty

Scotty, those boots are absolutely stunning, I love them. And kudos to her for liking that pair.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Scotty, those boots are absolutely stunning, I love them. And kudos to her for liking that pair.

Your right. Had the boots on my watch list and was thinking about it, but figured to go for it:) So just bought them.

The strips by the way are copper.

Scotty

PS: Here is the guys ebay store where I found them.

http://stores.ebay.com/Cool-Shoes-MD_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amewaQ3amesstQQtZkm

Sscotty727:-) The brown suede wedge boots are much sexier than the pairs that your wife chose. I'm really surprised that she chose the other pair of boots with the copper stripes herself. Maybe there is hope yet that she will get back into some sexy footwear eventually. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey Dawn, Actually, she didn't pick the boots herself. I picked them and she said she really like them, alot. She picked the mules. I only have enough funds for one (after my other purchases) so I figured the boots are harder to find. I am sure we can find mules like that closer to summer. Scotty

Ok, get this......

I got outbid on these

Posted Image

Initially I set my max bid for $15.99 (I think the initial price was $7.99). Anyway, someone bid $16.49 for them and we decided to let them go as my wife actually likes the jean clogs more.

I just checked back, the bidding ended. They sold for $61.00!!!!!!! Now, am I missing something????

Here is the auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8371558471&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

Scotty

Sscotty727:-) Someone must have wanted them very badly to pay $61.00 for them. At that price you shouldn't feel bad about missing them. Good luck on getting her to wear what you did purchase for her. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Thanks Dawn.

Interesting development.

Yesterday I get this call at work from my wife. A package came in and she excitingly opened it thinking it was one of her new boots/shoes, but instead found my new brown boots

Posted Image

I asked her how they looked and she replied "fine". Well, I took them out and tried them on lastnight when I got home. Not bad. However, since these are cloth material and the toes are much narrower (not exactly pointy, but not exactly round either) I decided I will keep them for "weekend" shoes instead of work shoes.

Posted Image

This morning as I am getting ready for work, she comes in and says "you wearing your new boots to work today?". I then tell her no. She then asks "why not, they look fine". Wow, did I hear her right??? Anyway, I still think I will stick to keeping them for weekends, BUT, 6 months ago she would have considered this WAY to femine for me to wear outside. Now it was if she WANTED me to wear them to work and was disappointed I wasn't.

Scotty

PS: For a woman that claims to not be much into heels, I also can't believe how much she can't wait to get her new boots/shoes. Asked me several times yesterday and today when exactly they are suppose to arrive.

I am beginning to think my wife is starting to change in a good way:) This morning as I was leaving for work, I noticed her wearing a different set of boots. When I asked her which ones, she lifted her pant leg and was wearing the wedge boots that are the same mine (the ones that need to be repaired). They aren't "sexy", but they are heels and a definite step in the right direction. The funny thing is, I didn't even ask her to wear them, she just did it on her own. She then flashed a smile and said "they are very comfortable and easy to walk in, I like them". Perhaps there is hope yet....... :D

The cobbler might be able to install a section of gored material into the shaft which will allow the shaft to stretch to fit. Good luck scotty.

Sscotty727:-) Shafted has got an idea that might work and I'm sure a good cobbler can do the job for you. It sounds like your wife is doing a complete turn around in regards to you wearing your boots to work. What luck for you. Cudos for her and you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn,

Her changing is an understatement. Lastnight I came home and she INSISTED she show me these new boots she wanted online. Well, I got in late, hadn't eatten yet, etc so I told her I would go look. Of course she was anxious about it.

Here are the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So anyway, this morning she asked if I bought them yet! I said not yet, I was tired lastnight but I would get to it today. She said "I created my own Ebay account and put them on the watch list. Can you logon and get the links from there?". Well, I just got on and bought and paid for both. All of a sudden now she is all excited about getting REAL heel boots instead of those ugs she wears;)

Oh, on the calf thing. I wrote this in another thread, but we took them this weekend to the shoe repair place. The guy had her put them on and zip them as far as she could go. He then measured them from the top to where the zipper was, and then the gap on the top (both sets of boots). He said he will cut a V shape into the boots and then sew in a stretch material. This will allow her to get the boot on and zip them up. Again, my wife is anxious about this too so I told her to go ahead and give him a call and see if they are ready;)

OH, and since I will be leaving work early today, I told her "why don't we drop the baby off at your inlaws, take the girls out to the mall and see a movie". She said sure and said she will probably wear her new clogs;)

Wow. I am getting a high heeled wife back!!!!!

Scotty

That's great Scotty that your wife is once again warming up to high heels.

Sscotty727:-) That's a great looking couple of pairs of boots, especially the first pair. Having a high heeled wife back not only makes you happy, but makes me happy for you too. It's so nice to have her so excited and showing a renewed interest in wearing heeled boots again. Anything is better than UGG's. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well, the brown pair came in yesterday. She tried them on and then fit great. She is excited about wearing them now. Kinda hard during the week since she just transports the kids to/from school and to/from Karate, but maybe this weekend.

Posted Image

On a side note, my sister-in-law is coming over tomorrow night to help watch the baby for the weekend. I asked my wife if MAYBE we could go to dinner outside of town and if I could wear my black pumps (the same ones I wore to dinner with my sister-in-law). She said sure.......might be a fun weekend :D

Scotty