Buy from USA

Lemon

Hi When I search the for heels, I usually end up on US shopping sites, but since I live in EU sometimes its a problem. They do not send internationally! I think I have seen a site that ships internationally from any vendor in the US, is this correct? So how can I buy from say Zappos? Yours Lemon

you will most likely have to use some type of intermediary to complete the transaction on your behalf and then send them to you overseas. Id imagine there are plenty of these around on the net....ive never used any myself so I can neither recommend any nor comment on their legitimacy. Another option is to just get a friend to do it for you.

Hi

When I search the for heels, I usually end up on US shopping sites, but since I live in EU sometimes its a problem. They do not send internationally!

I think I have seen a site that ships internationally from any vendor in the US, is this correct?

So how can I buy from say Zappos?

Yours

Lemon

You can't. Zappo's doesn't ship outside of the US. There are ways around their silly policy but it doesnt' involve them.

Find the style you like on their site and then look for someone locally (or someone who _will_ ship internationally) to source them.

Good luck.

Zappos and probably other companies are resricted in their distribution by their vendors. Their vendors make shoes for the entire world, but zappos is resricted by them to only sell their products in the US, while other distributers in other parts of the world sell to other parts of the world. Zappos is probably caught between a rock and a hard place. For them to sell outside their agreed on territory would be a breach of a their sale agreements with their vendors.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

If you wish to purchase products from a US company that does not ship outside the US or its' territories - you will need to use an international mail forwarding service.

Try taking a look at this:

www.myUS.com

For example: If you purchased from Zappos - they would mail to your US P.O. Box address you have registered at "MyUS" - and then "MyUS" would ship the parcels on to the UK. However - they charge - and the minimum fee is £14.00 I think.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Remember, a lot of these places also will only accept US credit cards. Funny thing is though, while Payless don't accept international credit cards on their website, they were happily accepting my card when I was in NY in November. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 months later...

Have you actually contacted a US company about buying from them? Its sometimes to do with their website set up. I contacted this company about buying this skirt, http://www.shopnational.com/product.cfm/wc/903000/sgid/4643_ They said no problem, just fax your order and credit card details and we will send it. I also had the same response from a shoe company.

If you want to buy shoes from the US on the Internet, try this company. I have bought 2 pairs from them and their service is excellent. http://www.funkypair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=240

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Fredericks of Hollywood are also happy to take UK orders - either by Credit Card - or with a Personal or Bankers Cheque with your full UK address on the back.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"