TS's are taking over sexy fashion and lingerie

Now now, before any guys who dress as women get offended let me first make clear that I do not have a problem with personally. However I do have a problem with todays marketing of pretty shoes and lingerie towards regular women...I mean if it's not Victoria's Secret it's "stripper wear"....When that's not said then it's obviously directed toward Cross Dressers....This is so weird because us girls with style only get the dark colors and rather boring styles...Whereas as surfing the net when the heels and much other fancier fashion is all geared toward guys. What is going on?

Now now, before any guys who dress as women get offended let me first make clear that I do not have a problem with personally. However I do have a problem with todays marketing of pretty shoes and lingerie towards regular women...I mean if it's not Victoria's Secret it's "stripper wear"....When that's not said then it's obviously directed toward Cross Dressers....This is so weird because us girls with style only get the dark colors and rather boring styles...Whereas as surfing the net when the heels and much other fancier fashion is all geared toward guys. What is going on?

I really don't see what you are talking about. Here's a typical shoe website that I use quite a bit if your interested.

www.zappos.com

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well the thing is that I like seeing "stripper wear" on my GF, but she does not like it much either. I guess marketing is catering to the male buyers, cuse it's what we want to see on the women. The thing is, I don't make the final decision on wearing it, so I don't buy it, she has to and guess where that goes... :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

this is news to me. i've not heard this trend before. if anything, i thought things were being more female oriented and less towards what guys want their women to wear. i've not heard my lady complain much, other than trying to find high heels in sizes other than 7. interesting. the only exception to what i just said is Vickies... they are doing things with their lingerie that i don't get yet. RPM

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is being marketed to a variety of people! I buy heels that may be considered 'steriotypical' of the stripper or as my boyfriend calls the 'sex shoes' and 'FMPs'. I buy them not only because he likes them but because I like them too! Depending on the style (and there are soooo many), I buy them for dressing sexy for events and formal activities, wearing to bas and clubs with friends, and to work sometimes in the professional office environment (skirt, dress, slack) I work at. That is a lot of reasons and therefore they are marketing them to me and it is working! They are fulfilling my need even if they are called 'stripper shoes' hehehe Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 3 months later...

I would have said there wasn't enough market for that, but after seeing "Tip" shoes advertised, I don't know. I doubt if guys and regular girls would buy those, so are there enough strippers and bar dancers to buy them? Must be, or they wouldn't be marketed. If there are so many guys wearing stripper shoes, and so few like 6inWHH, there must be lots behind closed doors. That would be a real sensation if we all came out in the open!

Recap from a previous post I made on another website: By the way, folks, here's a quick primary on the differences between these terms (most people who've posted disparagingly here are apparently confusing them): CD - Crossdress - the wearing of clothings designed for the opposite sex. Have any of the ladies ever put on your boyfriend's boxers (open fly for what you don't have) or your husband's shirt button shirt (buttons on the right/V-cut for male anatomy)? Then you've crossdressed. Most people who've worn clothes intended for the opposite sex fall into this category. TV - Transvestism - CD, but especially for the purposes of emotional or sexual gratification (Merriam Webster clearly distinguishes between CD and TV, as do most authoritative psychological experts. Most men/women who CD to appear as members of the opposite sex but without TS issues fall into this category. TS - Transexualism - The desire to be of the opposite sex. This may or may not include TV issues, meaning that some TS never try appear as the opposite gender. TG - Transgender - an all-encompassing term for CD/TV/TS/GLBT issues. G - Gay L - Lesbian B - Bisexual T - Transgender Now that we've got that out of the way... Couple of facts for you, from the desks of psychologists and counselors around the world: 1. The vast majority of men who wear heels are straight (like 10 to 1). 2. The percentage of males who're gay and wear heels is less than half of those who're straight. 3. Less than 1 in 50 men who wear heels on a regular basis actually wears them outside the home. This has largely been attributed to responses from the fashion illiterates who say "EEWWW!" If you're one of them, please let me know and I'll be happy to provide similar comments as to your own fashion choices so that you may feel as comfortable as you make others feel. There's been a lot of discussion among professional circles as to whether men wearing heels even counts as CD, for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that men invented heels, wearing them for some 20 years before the first heeled shoes for women were made. This happened in the 1500's, folks, so you can see this is nothing new, and brings into question how is it possible to "crossdress" into a fashion that was invented and first worn by the same gender? Furthermore, heel wear by men continued throughout the centuries (yes, several hundred years) until it faded around the time of the French Revolution. So, truth be told, heels for men is a "vintage" fashion. Back to whether or not it's CD, most men who wear heels do not consider themselves crossdressers, as they're not dressing as members of the opposite sex. They're simply wearing shoes with an elevated heel, something men have done for nearly 500 years, with more or less frequency throughout that time.

• 1 year later...

My company makes tip shoes that you are referring to. I don't have them on my site, but provide them only upon request. I have been toying with the idea of offering other things in the large openings in the front platform of the shoes. How about a locking shoe with a GPS locator in it so one always knows where the lady is? Good for Domme/sub relationships.

I'm not sure.... 1/ I wear heels, 4" all the time and they are regular issue for street wear. I dont do 6" etc even at home as personally i think they are tarty (pls tolerate me as this is my opinion!!) and so does soulmate 2/ The idea is to look cool not look pervy 3/ most TVs look brill, some look a caracature and so over the top it misses the point eg ballet heels 4/ i dont think regular retailers market 2 TVs, only the specialsts 5/ in the end its whatever your personality suggests