Anyone see "Room Raiders" on MTV?

radiodave

I was channel surfing yesterday, and stumbled onto this show on MTV where ladies go through the rooms of potential dates to try to guess what kind of person they are, and then the 3 potentials go through her room to see what she's like. Anyway, my gf and I were watching a few minutes, but before they broke for commercial they had a preview of the next potential guy's room where she found a pair of black heeled sandals under his bed. He looked a bit red, and she was giving feedback to the camera saying "Well, I don't know if you wear these or not.." and the two other guys were ribbing him a little about them. We changed channels before then, but anybody see what came out of that? I was just curious whether they were his, an old girlfriend's, and whether the potential date saw them as a big turn off.

I didn't see that either, but since it's only January, I don't think the new season has started yet. It'll probably run again. Of course, it would be ideal if he was the lucky guy, but something tells me that he would have been the first one to go based on that premise alone.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

If it had happened to me, she would find not a high heeled sandal under bed but also lots of heels inside my closet. It would be very hard to pretend they were from an ex-girlfriend....

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 2 weeks later...