Jessica Simpson's ex

Terry

Nick Lachey used to wear her shoes.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/0106lachey.html

"Newly solo Nick Lachey divulges many revelations in an upcoming interview with Elle magazine about his marriage to Jessica Simpson including a steamy look into the couple's bedroom. The former 98 Degrees singer said that he would put on his ex's shoes and walk around in them. "It was sort of a kinky thing we liked to get into," Lachey told the magazine, reports PEOPLE.com."

I actually forgot about the Jason Ritter episode in blue pumps.

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's wearing the wrong kind of trousers for a start! He should've worn boot cut trousers (and a shirt that matched his shoes) then the outfit would've flown more nicely.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone famous wore heels on the red carpet (apart from Prince of course!). I never knew of this. Kudos to him for doing this though! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

who is jason ridder? He doesnt look familiar....what movies has he been in? Although those arent exactly the best style of shoes for a man to be wearing (I think I'd still say they were ugly as sin even if they were being worn by a woman), I would certainly congratulate him on his courage and unfathomable bravery for wearing an outfit like that. I wouldnt have the won-tons to wear that to the gas station, let alone to some type of fancy red-carpet event where you *will* be photographed. Any idea of the context of that event, and what the reaction was to his outfit?

who is jason ridder? He doesnt look familiar....what movies has he been in?

Although those arent exactly the best style of shoes for a man to be wearing (I think I'd still say they were ugly as sin even if they were being worn by a woman), I would certainly congratulate him on his courage and unfathomable bravery for wearing an outfit like that. I wouldnt have the won-tons to wear that to the gas station, let alone to some type of fancy red-carpet event where you *will* be photographed. Any idea of the context of that event, and what the reaction was to his outfit?

Jason Ritter.

July 2004

California Debut of Hairspray at The Pantages Theater

the main character Edna is played by a man.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

The whole Nick Lachey interview thing started a lively discussion, albeit short lived, in our office when I brought it up. One of the girls in our office asked if I did that and I said "Oh, all the time" and she laughed but also gave me a knowing look, and the other girl said her husband couldn't fit into her heels, which I took to mean he had at least tried. It was fun and every little bit helps. We probably all owe Nick some modicum of thanks don't you think? Wineanddine

actually, seeing the cover for Dukes of Hazzard kinda made me think she had smaller feet than I'd originally expected - a little askjeeves.com searching confirmed that. I thought she was a size 9 myself...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde