What is the longest you have worn heels for?

jeans&heels

nice story. i was wondering how high the heel was on those boots and whether or not the took into account shoe size to heel height. the longest ive ever worn heels is nearly all day. My family went to some overnight caravan park place about a year ago. I said i didnt want to go so they said i could stay home and go to my grandmas for dinner. As soon as they left i was straight in my sisters wardrobe and trying on her clothes and heels. I stayed in them all day except when people came to the door lol. I didnt go to grandmas that day, i didnt get anything done that day. i wore her long red dress and the highest heels i could find, about 4 inches or so. the family are talking about going again but im not sureif my sister wants to go, i hope she does because she has got a lot more clothes and some more shoes with higher heels. well, thats what i get up to when no ones looking. just thought id share.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heelshhboy:-) That's quite an interesting read. If you get another chance to get into your sister's closet again, by all means, let us all know about it. I take it that your sister is older than you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The dress isnt the sane as that but it is still nice, im probably not the same size as her, i can squeeze my feet into her shoes but it does hurt a little after a while. She is older than me yes, im 16 and shes 19

she bought a french maid outfit a while back for a fancy dress party, i havnt worn it yet but i cant wait, she has got a nice pair of knee highs im going to put with it too, i just hope theyll fit, ill let everyone know, it looks like this

Posted Image

Heelshhboy:-) It would be nice the next time that you get into your sister's clothes if you could provide us with a pic or two if you so choose. Think of the outfit possibilities. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

That's the whole fun of it!...try leaving home in a pair of 5" heels that you bought over the weekend that you fell in love with...despite the price!...hehe...and wearing them to work Monday...a typical 8 hour day with a one hour lunch break and 1+ hours of traveling time to work and back....what's that?...about 10 hours?..... I have a had a few times that I wish I would have not 'bought the pair on sale in the next size down...on the sale rack!' hehehe...

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

About 26 hours! Well Anne thought that I couldn't keep them on very long so to show that I could, on a quiet weekend I put them on in the morning and kept them on, thinking after to long I would need to take them off. But I managed all that time and I only took them off because I had to get ready to go out. Now the dissapointing bit-They where about a 2 1/2 inch chunky heel ankle boot! (still quite cool though). John

Hallo

on the last meeting in London (13 may 2006), I was wearing my cowgirl boots, 5 inch heels and 1/2"square heel tip. Starting at Winrosehotel walking from 9:00 hours to what I suppost to be the meeting point Starbuck cafe at Oxford street 2 miles ahead. Later walking arround looking in shops drinking eating etc and about 21:30 hours in the Novedal? hotel I changed thies boots for 4" wegdes to get starting by metro going back to my hotel.

Posted Image

Over 12 hours with not much practising. But still has a straings feeling in my feet/legs that the flesh had some overdone positions to handle during the last day and the walking. But not to bad and for me a new record.

More to go in the commens/reactions at the other capitel of the meeting.

So go on your heel when you want,

A3

• 2 months later...

I have gone to the post office and mailed keys to myself, then locked a pair of seven inch stilettos on! When the keys came 48 hrs later, I still had to wear a pair of 5" heels to get around. It took a full day before I could stand flat-footed. I LOVED IT! Buy (2) dog-collar choker-chains, pass under the heel, cross over at the back of the ankle and padlock in front. You CANNOT remove your shoes, and the chains look AWESOME! As a starting point, I have a pair of 20" chains and a pair of 22" chains depending upon the shoe.

• 3 months later...

let not my eyes be deceived... is that your pic? i recognize it from the web.. a site i used to visit a lot back i the day.. if it's you.. it's an honor.. i've got to come back when the shock wears off. length of time a man is in his shoes don't count.. but recently my lady hit an all time record for herself.. not by choice either and I wasn't there. she eclisped her 14 hour record to nearly 15 hours in 4 inch heel boots. she wasn't happy about it either.. she spend the majority of that time on her feet hosting many affairs. let's just say. i can't pay her to come close to that time again.. she was not a happy camper when she called to let me know the news. but she never saw my smile.. to know she can do it if need be. RPM

Hi Geoff, I am glad you popped in as a few of us had been thinking that we had seen her before. I hope you and your wife are doing well and enjoying your heels. The mods here will see that the other user (and not for much longer) has the picures removed from their posts. sorry if any offence has been caused. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

I don't know what the record is so far, but the longest I spent in 4" heels was from a Thursday, around 5:30 pm to Tuesday morning, around 6:30 am. I don't know if taking them off for showers counts, but if it doesn't, I was in my black leather knee-high boots, my four-inch Pelle Moda sandals, or my three and one-half inch Payless cowboy boots for a total of 96 hours, not including shower time. Why? I stayed home during a recent four-day weekend, and it just seemed like the thing to do! I'm always in heels while at home, and since the weather stunk the whole time, I didn't go anywhere!

thank you Geoff for clearing that up for me.. I knew I recognized the pic. say hello to your wife for me. hope she still enjoys going out and about in her heels. Last weekend, a friend of mines spent nearly 18 hours in her heels. i tried to get a pic of it too... not sure how it came out.. might post it here though. RPM

• 3 months later...

Longest wear is 6" for 72 hr...(there was a time when I have to change to another 6" heel during shower and sit down to wash my feet) Few issues I have encountered are: Heel need to be clean every time you go outside and come back in so you don't have dirt all over your house and you bed when you sleep. You really need to keep your feet really clean and have to keep your feet cool during sleeps. After 72 hr, my feet smells so bad I have to stop wearing the heel and wash it! I have no problem of going into flat feet becuase I have been stretching my feet when I sit, but have problem balancing myself as I keep falling backward! It was a weird feelings but only lasted 10mins

• 2 weeks later...

You can wear 7" heels...and actually walk in them?? WOW . What size shoe do you wear? I can imagine you could take nothing but very tiny steps. How long can you wear the 7" heels? Rich