What is the longest you have worn heels for?

jeans&heels

Ballet boots for 48 hours straight. Otherwise heels almost 24/7.

Wow! respect! Do you do it oalso profesionally for others to admire or just for your own pleasure at home?

I wore these La rochelle heels on a flight form Frankfurt to Belém. It was quite sweet. All together about 17 hours .. or more? let me count. I went to the Airport in normal sneakers. Then in the afternoon about 13:00 I changed the shoes and packaged the sneakers into the main luggage, leaving myself intentionally in the heels without a way back.

Than I boarded the flght to Paris. Not to mention the security checks were.. well combined with a high blood preassure on my side, and quite emotionall on my side. At about 16:00 we took off to Paris. Than I had to cross the whole Charle de Gaulle airport in the evening. Almost no people, but those that were there, were inevitably staring at me :wave:. The pre flight security Check-in wanted me of course to take off my shoes and scann them. He stayed with an iron face, yet I heard the ladies from the security say "tres chique". The flight to Rio lastes 11 hours and I kept my heels on. They felt extremely comfortable. Then I still had to wait about 4 hours in Rio on the airport. So after roughly 30 hours in heels I could pick up my suitcase and put my sneakers back on. However, I wished I could keep tham a bit longer. Shame these shoes are already sold out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently went to the Mall of America in the Twin Cities in fem jeans and 5.5" wedge heels as well as some sandals called "Teagan" with a 6" stiletto heel to a different mall. About 7 hours in the wedges and three hours in the stiletto sandals. Before that I'd say the longest was in 2005 when I wore some 8.5" gold platform sandals with a gold metallic dress to a Halloween fetish party--about 8 hours from front door to party and back home. Dancing (and I don't do much of it), drinking, eating, smoking, and talking and my feet were elated the whole time, it's no wonder girls have so much fun!!!! HappyinHeels

I wear heels on average about 13 hours a day.

I have worn them to bed on request but quite honestly I'd rather be out of them come bedtime.

I'm quite the opposite. I never wear my high heels in daytime for any longer than I have to. If I wear them for too long my feet get sore and tired and I get 'tetchy - so I gladly kick off my heels at any opportunity.....so I guess 3 or 4 hours is my max.

However, I'll wear them in bed for hours as my husband loves it....and when he gets excited...I get even more so.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

It was at the Chicago Heel Meet 2-27-09. I can handle about a 3-4 hour outing in boots. It is important to be comfortable. Put on my brown boots to walk to the car. Then as I arrived at the location, I kicked them off in my car just to give my feet a rest for a brief moment. Shortly thereafter I "rebooted" to go to the party. After returning home that night, I finally took them off after one last glance in the mirror, for a total of 4.5 hours. Gave my feet a good massage. That's good enough for me, no need to break any records.

• 2 months later...

Just over 3 days in 6 inchers (no platform)! Mostly on the run! Got caught out in a disaster zone when wearing a skirt and heels combo, no opportunity to change to flats, not safe to go bare foot. On a normal basis 10-12hrs standing/ walking is about as long as I normally would do - and this wouldn't be different to any flat shoes either? My heels are pretty comfortable. rgds Heel-Lover

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...