What is the longest you have worn heels for?

jeans&heels

I've worn my 5" ellie pumps for about 12 hours with no ill effects. I wear a women's size 12, so the instep angle isn't too steep in a heel that height. One of these days, i want to be able to wear 6-7" heels that long . Wish me luck on that one!

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be 9 hours on Friday. I don't think I've been wearing heels outside, for more than a couple of hours before than, so that pretty much ruined my feet, but it was worth it. I left the hotel around 4 and wanted to take some pictures of London before going to "Alfreds" (new name). I even went around Oxford street in my heels. People in the subway stared and giggled a bit, but once outside I didn't even notice. Once I hit "Alfred" around 7, my feet were allready a bit sore, but we went to a couple of bars after that until around 1. The next day my feet had swollen so much, I had trouble getting them on. Ouch !

I think the best accomplishment I have made in heels is walking in ballet boots for one hour without sitting down. There was pain afterward but well worth it. I imagine there are still people shaking their heads after seeing a man 7' 4 " in ballet boots and miniskirt walking around the mall. Very stressfull to get out of the car but once going very fun and exciting.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got a pair of 8" Pleaser platforms recently (effective arch is 4.5") and have worn them from Friday evening at 6 till Monday morning at 6. It was blast and since they are genuine leather they broke in nicely. It was fun and nice just to pull a straight 60 hours. My arches took a while to "come down" afterward but that's part of the challenge. Images are here for a while: [item #] 300090125093 BTW my wrists fit through the platform openings so more bondage experiments are on the horizon. Enjoy

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the record I have just come back from a busiess trip and forgot to pack my comfy shoes and some of my clothes for that matter... What it meant was 3 full days in my high heels (which were not the most easy to wear for 3 days... Ouch!).... BTW they were (I think...) 4-5 inchers. Another ouch.

• 1 month later...

I am currently setting a new record for myself as I type.;) I am wearing 6" stilletto heels with a 1 1/2" platform. They have been on my feet for 31 hours and I am going to try to get to Noon. That would be 43 hours without even so much as undoing a strap. I have worn them over 20 hours a couple of times in the past. I love wearing these to bed. :cool1: I almost always have a dream that I'm wearing them when I have them on in bed. And, it's always a public dream. I don't wear them in public. Sometimes I wear them to bed and wake up the next morning with one of them off, the one that usually bothers me after a while. I have them locked on to prevent that during this try. I have been wearing these heels nearly constantly since last Thursday, but have taken them off from time to time, trying out certain things and to go outside somewhere. My records, however, are always counted without taking them off or even loosening a strap. Here's hoping I last until Noon.:wave: Hemanels

OK. I finished off at 40 hours. I was up most of the night, only sleeping in small increments because of a couple of little uncomfortable spots, but I got through it. I'm not sure whether or not I will try to beat that record at a later time. It depends on how long I'm laid off and how little of a life I'm willing to have to take a couple of days off from going outside. With gas prices the way they are, I doubt that I'll be going out much anyway. BTW, I commend all who go longer than I did in heels. It can be tough at times. I'm not on my feet much while I'm in them. But, it still is tough to do. Hemanels

The first 5 years are the hardest ;)

[quote=Hemanels;

BTW, I commend all who go longer than I did in heels. It can be tough at times. I'm not on my feet much while I'm in them. But, it still is tough to do.

Hemanels

• 2 weeks later...

One day, I started the day in 5" high heels, ran some errands, worked around the house in high heels, and went to a dance from 8 p.m. to midnite still wearing high heels. At least one day, I made almost an entire day in high heels.:roll:

• 5 months later...

I made a bit over 51 hours in high heel boots--on a dare. And yes--my girlfriend at the time insisted that I had them locked on with a chain and padlock on each. Good thing I didn't have to go to many places when I was in them. After that I did have a little pain trying to walk flatfooted, but that disappeared quick.

• 2 weeks later...

The other day I was home from work nursing some swollen eyes so I put on my ballet boots, Devious #1025s and kept them on for 5 hrs. After I couldn't take it any more I took my boots off and noticed my big toe nails starting to turn blue. This happined to me before and I lost both big toe nails. I had to wait till they started to grow out again before I could wear my boots again. In the future I hope to work up to all day if posible. I have read where some people can wear their ballets 24/7. They must have much stronger toes than I have. Dr Who 3

DR Who: Considering the toenail/toe issue is the last hurdle I've run against I'm not sure if I believe any one who says they can wear ballet heels 24/7 and walk in them continously. I'd gladly apologise in person if I do meet someone who can though :smile: I'm not sure if I'd be willing to clue heels directly to my skin, but it's very tempting to get a pair of latex socks and glue those in a pair of boots.. or even just use silicone to fill in all air spaces.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hi Jim C. I was reading a blog of this girl from Ireland who clames she wears her ballet boots 24/7 she said she had a baby and the Dr.s wanted her to take the boots off but she refused and delivered the baby in her ballets. She has since gone off the grid and intered into a dangerous live style. Then there was also another blog about a girl in a western state who said she wore her ballets for over a week even to her college classes. She has a video on youtube. The girl in a red dress in a mall with custom red ballet boots. This AM I wore my boots before work and I couldn' t believe how comfortable the have become. It's been 3 days since I wore them last as my toes were hurt after the last outing. I'm going to have to work harder @ making a vedio of me in my boots and going public. Dr Who 3

Hi Jim C.

I was reading a blog of this girl from Ireland who clames she wears her ballet boots 24/7 she said she had a baby and the Dr.s wanted her to take the boots off but she refused and delivered the baby in her ballets. She has since gone off the grid and intered into a dangerous live style.

I've seen that, and I think that I'll believe it to be a "claim".......something seems a little odd about that blog, tbh :smile:

The girl from Ireland is an example of a story that just seems too odd to be real. Her last post was basically blaming peoples lack of blind faith in who she claims to be on her self destruction.. um.. ok. "Spook" was a girl from the Tampa area that was trying to get to a point of wearing ballet heels 24/7 if she wanted to, but not -just- ballet heels. She was also trying to break a corset record. She was involved in the community and others witnessed her sucesses and failures, in the end she decided to back off her goals and live a bit more of a 'normal' life. Of the two stories.. one I have an easier time believing. Back to the topic of the thread, my bf and I might be visiting the UK in a month or so, a couple friends we will bee visiting are big fans of me in heels.. and I've been dropping hints that if they wanted to lock me in for a day or two I would be ok with that :smile: I was hoping to hit Leatherworks earlier in the trip to have a better pair of boots to spend the time in, but I have a pair of Pleaser knee high 5" boots, or thigh high 4" boots that do not cause pressure points on my feet, so can be slept in...

(formerly known as "JimC")

Does any one know what hapened to the girl in the youtube video in the red dress who wore her custom ballets tio a mall? She also did a video of her doing a tea service with her hands tied behind her and in ballet boots. I wonder how long she was able to wear ballets.

Hi Jim C.

I was reading a blog of this girl from Ireland who clames she wears her ballet boots 24/7 she said she had a baby and the Dr.s wanted her to take the boots off but she refused and delivered the baby in her ballets. She has since gone off the grid and intered into a dangerous live style. .

Dr Who 3

Im sure that blog is a fantasy, but it is still kinda interesting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have posted a picture showing 2 pairs of sandals that I have had the pleasure of wearing. The black one is a PLEASER XTC 826 and the pink one is a PLEASER DELIGHT 609LN. I used a pair of XTC'S to complete a 5 mile sponsored walk last year. I had them on from 9.30am until about 2.30pm. They have a 4'' platforms and 7.5'' chunky heels but even though they dont have padded insoles they are rather comfortable and fairly easy to walk in. This was also my VERY FIRST time wearing any sort of high heel. They also offer good ankle support which is vital on this type of footwear as it is so easy to lose your balance. The best thing is that I never had any aches or pains and only 3 small blisters I have just purchased the pink sandals to participate in an unbelieable 10 mile walk in August of this year. First impressions are that they are a better fit than the XTC'S and they are also a lot more comfortable even though they have a 5.75'' stiletto heel and a 1.75'' platform. The extra comfort is most likely down to the pig suede insole. I just hope the heel tips can go the distance. I expect to be wearing them for around 8 to 10 hours

post-17818-133522901947_thumb.jpg

Several years ago, a friend who shared my passion for high heels held a New Year's Eve party, and it was in reasonable walking distance, so I wore my seven inch heel/two inch platform ankle boots. First I wore them at home for two hours, then I walked a video back to the shop (yeah, it was 2002/03), then off to the party. I was at the party for about six hours, till 3 or 4 then I walked a circuitous route home. I found that by the time I'd been out for an hour or so that the rigor of the heels just became natural to my alignment and I really didn't want to take them off. In total, I probably had them on for about nine hours. Sadly, I stopped heeling for about six years after that but I remind myself of that evening whenever I doubt my ability to go long distances or times in heels. -MJ

Does any one know what hapened to the girl in the youtube video in the red dress who wore her custom ballets tio a mall? She also did a video of her doing a tea service with her hands tied behind her and in ballet boots. I wonder how long she was able to wear ballets.

I once stumbled onto a deviantart account with the same modded heels being shown as part of a fetish dress ensemble. Did some digging, found a livejournal. Both owned by that girl's ex, who has the main drive for her experiments with fetish. Apparently they had one really nasty falling out, she deleted/abandoned everything tied to her old username.