Ballet boots

dueladmin

Hello! I have 2 pairs for you to choose from. 1. ankle high black patent leather from tlsb they have a thick heel they are brand new never worn. price will be 780$ 2. knee high black smooth leather from tlsb they have a thick heel & they are only worn at home couple of tmes and are like new. price will be 850$ you wont be able to get them anywhere around since TLSB (The Little Shoe Box) closed for good. so they are very very very rare. good luck!

Hey guy, I only wear ballets from qualifetish..they're expensive and take a lil while to get but are well worth it. My boyfriend used to be in the business and still has accounts with everyone (unfortunately LSB is done) but that leaves Hot Peppers (qualifetish) or Devious (pleaser). Drop me a PM if you want me to look up a price for you, I know it will be less than you'll find anywhere else except for a used pair Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

Hi, I have just purchased a pair of Pleaser 3020 leather laceup thigh high ballets. Quality is good. I broke a heel on my last pair of knee highs and these are good replacement. Be prepared to spend some time lacing them up though, they do take a while and be prepared to help her lace them. Much easier if someone does it

Have TLSB really gone?

Last time I went by their shop (after hours) they still had a big window display of shoes and boots and the name over the door was still up.... this was only a few weeks ago, and it is now almost a year since their demise was first reported on this forum.

Thigh length ballet boots WILL be expensive - but NOWHERE NEAR the prices quoted by "Spring" above.

"PunitiveShoes" are good - they are part of the "ItalianHeels" company - www.italianheels.com - and the quality is really excellent.

If you want comfort (if that's possible in a ballet boot!!!!) - as well as quality and craftsmanship - there is no better place to start than:

www.pierresilber.com

you can also take a look at:

www.bananashoes.com

www.alternativefootwear.co.uk

....and if you want seriously out of the ordinary ballet heels of the highest quality - go here.....

www.extravaganza.de

enter via 'html' and click on the "Extreme" section - take a look at the white lace-up thigh-high ballet boots - they are JUST AMAZING!!!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 11 months later...

@pussyinboots: To understand you right, would you recommend the ones from extravaganza over the others in any cases? (sorry my english is not the best) I am about to buy knee high leather BBs and want to figure out if it is better to buy from punitive shoes or extravaganza...