Dior Boots

Man-in-Boots

Hello..

If you guys want to see boots made for men with heels, then go to www.dior.com. Click on dior homme (homme means men i french). Then click on Lines then click dior heels. There you go. You can see 5 boots in different colors with 2½ heels. The black boots I have is on the far right. It is pretty costy at 500 euro which I bought in Paris but it feels great with heels.

Let me know what you think.

Hmm, all I get is a blank white page.

I got more than that, but when I clicked on "Dior Homme" I got some Java crap that wanted to show me "Trunks", i.e. cases/bags/luggage. I never saw any heels. And their site sucks. Way too much crap getting in the way of seeing their stuff.

When you get to Dior Homme and get the trunks page, click on Dior Homme in the upper left part of the screen. A line of choices will appear, then click on Lines and then Dior Heels.

Hmm, all I get is a blank white page.

Hi everybody! Here I'm posting the pictures of the five models of Dior Heels (btw, they're awesome, they remember me some pairs of zip boots with 2 1/2 inches I have, I should post some pics of them soon!), anyway, here are the pics of Dior Heels:

Zipper Boot - Gold calfskin upper

Posted Image

Zipped boot -silver calfskin upper

Posted Image

Zipped boot - Black patent leather upper

Posted Image

Zipped boot - dark brown leather upper

Posted Image

Chelsea boot - black calfskin upper

Posted Image

Great pictures, great heels and good boots.

be well, salutes - Anton.

Not bad at all for a mens boot. I could see me wearing those when the stilettos are a no no, that is if they came in a narrow width.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thanks for posting the pictures from dior.com., anton. i dont know how to post them. yup they are awesome but only in 5 stylesw. i wish they can make more of them.

Yes I agree with you, but who know, maybe in the collections to come, Dior and many others will include heels for men as a regular style, and not only as an exception, by now these boots are something nice to see.

salutes, Anton.

Zipped boot - dark brown leather upper

Posted Image

Chelsea boot - black calfskin upper

Posted Image

I like these two styles the best. The black patent one is ok as well.

I'd definitely wear these. If they take off then hopefully other stores and shoemakers will follow suit. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Are these sold only in Dior boutiques, or are there other stores that carry Dior products? When I checked the Dior website for North America, there were only two locations shown, one in New York City and one in Las Vegas. Does anyone know if these can be purchased in Canada?