Another new member with photos

katherine881

Hello,

I have been an admirer of women's shoes for a long time, and I have been wearing them for more than 20 years! I always prefer to see an attractive woman wearing sexy shoes, but I also enjoy the look and feel of wearing them myself. I also enjoy getting my shoes wet and messy. I have a photo page showing my collection, so please check it out. I'll admit up front that my photos are not very exciting, but I'd love to get advice on how to "spice" up my collection. I would ESPECIALLY love advice from the ladies who are members here.

Thanks,

Katherine

http://photos.yahoo.com/kathie881

Greetings and welcome to the boards. Somehow I can't get my eyes off of the Platforms in the jacuzzi picture in the first album number 7 of 58. And I want those leggings too :D Nice collection, not really what I would wear, but I admire them most likely ^^

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Welcome to the forum! Great collection of heels. Do you walk in the 5" stiletos? I have never meen a wet and messy fan but the shoes look great and you wear them well. Looking forward to reading your posts.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nice collection. Welcome to the hot spot for gents like us. It seems like you get out and about in your shoes. Do you do a lot of street heeling or where they taken in secluded locations. We all would love to read about any stories you might have.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Thanks for the replies! I think this will be a wonderful place for me to be. I have updated a few pics in my "shoes" album, so check them out. I do get out and about fairly often while wearing shoes from my collection. I will admit that I am not (yet) bold enough to wear the higher heels in public although I have worn 2.5 inch heels a few times in public. I enjoy the excitement of wearing women's shoes in public trying to be discreet while at the same time somewhat hoping to be noticed by the ladies. I also really enjoy shopping for new shoes - I just bought a new pair today!It is my desire to wear shoes from my collection more frequently while out and about. That's why I would love to get feedback, especially from the ladies who are members here. More female "approval" would likely give me the encouragement I need to "go for it" more frequently. I look forward to more posts here. Katherine

Katherine881:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. That's a great collection of shoes that you have of all styles and heights of heels. It appears that you use them a lot. Looking for stories and pics from you in the future. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!