Finally found the courage to...

Hello everybody, after a year of peeking I thought I'd introduce myself on this 'freaky' forum! ':D' As a guy I wish there was a drug that could control just my fetish for high heels... Would make my life a lot easier and yes I admit, a lot less exciting but I need a clear head from time to time. After 25 years of living in denial I finally treated myself to a pair of high heeled stiletto boots in Feb. 2005. They are SO incredibly beautiful! Of course they would look much better when worn by a woman, it's as simple as that, but I was pleasantly surprised by the way they made me look. If I thought they made me look silly I would not have continued wearing them at all. I'm easily ashamed for myself so I want to look straight in the mirror when I'm wearing them and feel good about it. I also think you need to wear the right pair of trousers when in heels, my black narrow jeans works very good, the whole setting has to be right. I can live with the fact that a guy in heels is not generally accepted, although I wonder how many people would laugh at me but at the same time be very jealous... I guess even a lot of 'flat' women would love to wear high heels but are afraid for the reactions. To be honest, if I didn't have this urge to wear heels myself I would consider it strange too for guys. I think I would accept it though but that's easy to say if you're a pervert like me... ':D' This all means sharing it with anyone I know is out of the question, let alone going outdoors in heels. Damn shame, walking in my high heeled beauties feels SO nice and natural. It's like having a Porsche that you can't take out of the garage. The only thing you can do is polish and drool over it and be turned on by the sound of the engine from time to time. (equals the click-clack sound when walking in my garage!) And yes, I've read all the 'street heeling and 1st time out' stories on this forum. I'm happy for everyone who does that and I really admire you but you can't have it all in life, I experienced that more than once. Greetings and a healthy and safe 2006.

Welcome BL and Happy New Year to you. I'm almost 60 now and spent 50 of those years in denial and fear of what people would think. Now that I have accepted myself as I am and am slowly decloaking I find that I never really fooled anybody about my preferences. I still don't go out in public, although I have now stepped outside the house at night to take a smoke in some of my less obvious "girly" shoes. We all have our own boundary of comfort where heeling is concerned and some have been able to stretch or even break theirs. I think this group has been an enabler for many.

Welcome aboard, Bootylicious! Congrats on purchasing your pair of stiletto boots (your first I'm assuming). If you should ever desire to wear them out of the house, were all behind you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Bootylicious:-) Congrats on buying your first pair of stiletto boots. Is that you in them in your Avatar pic? They are such a delight to wear that you should try to wear them outside once in a while to experience the incredible feeling that you will get doing so. Like Shafted says, we will all back you up and support you as much as we can in that effort. Try it, you will like it. We have quite a few men here that wear stilettos out either over or under long pants, and look good doing it. You have come to the right place to find out what it is all about and welcome to the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank you all, my avatar shows the way sexy boots should be worn: by a nice woman wearing a leather skirt. I'm afraid my legs aren't nice enough for this posture. However, the boots are very close to mine. Actually, mine are even nicer. Placing photos of me wearing them is the next hurdle I've got to take I'm afraid. I'll get back to you about wearing them outside, I did some strolling in my garden but the noise... is exhilerating but alarmingly. I did have a few scenarios for outside wearing but as soon as I open my back door I feel like 'somebody's watching me!' I am planning to do an outside photoshoot this spring of my very masculine sportscoupe, which is my other thrill. Should make an interesting combination with the feminine stilettos. I can't wait to do it but I'll have to find a quiet place first... Do you know what surprised me: whenever I see an attractive woman wearing nice boots (more or less HH) I think that's not only fashionably attractive and stylish but the higher ones also turn me on sexually. Wearing my own stiletto boots however does nothing sexually to me (OK, almost nothing), I am merely in awe by the sheer beauty of the boots on my feet and the way they feel and force me to walk. At first I was afraid it was going to be a 'put on and cum show' but nothing of the sort. I'm really happy they don't turn me on sexually, I would consider that to be sort of a 'cheap thrill' and not doing justice to my Italian beauties. The feeling they give me now is much nicer and seems to last forever. Am I making any sense here or should I find a psychiatrist?

I can live with the fact that a guy in heels is not generally accepted, although I wonder how many people would laugh at me but at the same time be very jealous...

...To be honest, if I didn't have this urge to wear heels myself I would consider it strange too for guys. I think I would accept it though but that's easy to say if you're a pervert like me... ':D'

Pervert? Depends on what you define with that word :D

Of course we all wish to be accepted, rather than tolerated, but I think it is the attitude and outfit you wear that determines the rate of the influence. As for a goth person, it is much easier to blend with the same kind of people who can't get any freakier than already has proven... but for regular styles of clothing wether you are a male or female, high heels definitely say that have an extreme or wild side in your life and wearing them in public challenges not only you but also the rare admirer to find a sexy "pervert" (lol) such as us :wink:

However, it is that slice of shame that constantly forces us to retreat into our territories where we can wear heels any time we want without being mocked for... I think it is rather selfish not to share this 'higher' passion and to be correct.... aren't it the women who find the heels more attractive to a guys feet, than other regular males? I mean I've had several reactions and 60% contained the word SO SEXY ^^ lol

Nah, if it is shame you carry, than shame it shall show in your walking attitude as well. I tried to combine the attitude with a little elegance and pride and some times arrogance if needed.

Anyway I can't wait to hear some more. Good luck to ya :wink:

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Zero,

Interesting what you have to say about me being ashamed...

I'm not ashamed to be ashamed about something, wearing heels is not the only thing I don't want others to know. I guess we all have our secrets and I don't think that's a bad thing.

I've long accepted myself as I am, including all the flaws. I do however find it important to stay aware of my flaws and continue to try improving myself. Coming out in heels is however not the 1st on this self-improvement' list. Personally, the only thing that is a pitty to me in not daring to go outside (yet) is the fact that I can't put any real 'mileage' on my boots.

I have no interest in being flashy or showing my boots, or anything else for that matter, to the outside world and get their approval. In fact, sometimes when I'm among colleagues or friends I wonder if anyone else also has a secret passion like me which gives them the same joy. I'm always happy that I have such a thrill and the fact that I have to keep it privat doesn't really make it any less exciting for me.

And now a quote from your own webjournal: "Anyway, these are dream shoes but too feministic to wear:" followed by a picture of a pair of fantastic fetish boots. I like your taste... Am I right in assuming you would be ashamed to go out in these stilettos? I wouldn't blame you, but this is exactly the kind of footwear that is my passion so I hope you get my point.

After I bought my boots I was so excited about it and the way they looked on me that I couldn't imagine someone else finding it really strange or not granting me to be happy with my purchase. So, in my ignorence I was planning to share it with my closest relative. As usual I always give things a 2nd thought (and a 3rd, and a 4th) and finally decided against it, helped by the fact that this person dislikes pointy footwear and high heels on women, let alone men.

Posted Image

Looking backwards I can't understand having been so stupid to have actually thought for a second about sharing it with anyone, MY world is clearly not ready for this kind of, what they consider abnormal, behavior. Fortunately I came to my senses on time and I think my own pleasure in wearing heels isn't any less now, I just have to be careful but I've learned to be very good at that.

I guess it also depends wether you're an intro- or extrovert person. I am not an outgoing person in any kind of outfit so I guess that makes it easier to keep my heeling privat. And the people on this forum are very supportive when it comes to going public so I guess they will be equally supportive to people who want (or need) to keep it privat (for now)...

PS: Watch out for these foreign youth gangs when going out, they even beat up Santa Claus because he's not part of their religion...

Bootylicious:-) That's a very nice pair of boots that you have there. The lacings up the shaft really add great interest to the boot design. I have a couple pair of boots with shaft lacings and a full length zipper except mine have chunky heels on them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'll bet side lacings aren't the easiest things to tie. They look great though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.