Missy's Black Patent Corset

PostCode

Had to share this image. Missy decided to wear this corset with a yellow blouse open and her yellow pumps. The outfit, in my opinion, turned out pretty snazzy. We had to go get the kids a pizza so we went to pick it up after the photo shot. The guy at the pizza parlor was nothing but drool..poor guy. :smile: I think he enjoyed himself though.

Posted Image

The yellow pumps make a nice contrast to the pants and the corest, yet match with the blouse. So I think overall, the composition is pretty good. My sister would worry about me if I wore something like that to go out, so I am glad someone can.

Hi PC, Where did you and your wife buy the corset? Was it a local place or did you buy it mail order/online? A friend of mine is looking for a corset herself and she is highly suggesting to me to buy her one for our next photo shoot. Thank you Dan

Thanks. I was thinking of maybe using a black rubber skirt which would have to to be prepped with some type of shining method. Of course, I don't know if this would be something that she could wear out in public, but it would be fun to see how they turn out in some pictures for her web site. She owns one kneee length rubber skirt that's more of a pencil skirt which we may try sometime.

• 2 weeks later...