His & Hers Boots

rxrenesis

Hey Gang,

I haven't posted in a long time. I had to share our His & Hers boots. I found them while wondering the mall and could not pass them up. The Mrs is not fond of heels but actually liked these and even wore them once or twice. Of course I wear mine and will submit pics of them on my feet soon.

I forget which store I picked them up in.

No flash

Posted Image

w/Flash on

Posted Image

rx

I've often put forward the suggestion of his and hers to mrs shyguy, but so far no takers, but I am not giving up entirely lol.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Ruth and I have a few pairs of His and Hers including the 4" cowboy boots I'm wearing right this moment.

4''-cowboy boots? Where did you get them and in which size? I was just so happy to have found 3'' cowgirl boots fitting to my feet ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hallo Micha end others,

I just had a pair of 5"cowgirl boots tan color size 10 US from the ebay shop celegance. They fit my feet EU 40/41 perfect. But I think they have US 11, but larger I don't no. With there e-mail celegance@sbcglobal.net I had some troubble to sent over but message came throu.

Perhaps an other side www.zappos.com (US) has a hole ranche of western shoe and boots but didn't cheque there size table until how big they go.

perhaps some pictures come later.

good luck on search of high heel western boots

A3

Hallo,

as promiced some pictures from my new cowgirl boots. Perhaps I am lucky having small feet and able to walk in shoes or boots from both female and man fashion. So I can buy common style shoes what ever I like. So are thies ones. Cowgirl boots with 13 cm high heel and 1 cm plateau and a zip for tide fitting around the leg. They reach until 12 cm unther the knee and made in Chine from man made materials.

They are solled bij the ebay store "celegance" in the USA in 3 collars beige, tan and black. Enjoy the pics I had make from them.

Posted Image Posted Image

Go on high heels

A3

We've got a couple of pairs of his 'n hers boots. Mrs F bought me a pair of suede mid calf boots with a 2 1/2" wedge, which narrows to a stilleto at the back for Christmas last year and funnily enough I saw a pair for her this year. I assumed she'd like them as she liked them enough to get them for me. We went shopping together in them today which was fun. I'll try to put some pictures up. I had a digital camera for Christmas, but so far no luck in getting the camera to talk to my computer.

• 1 month later...

I also got a pair from the same place, in beige. US size 10 fits my european size 41 nicely.

Hallo,

as promiced some pictures from my new cowgirl boots. Perhaps I am lucky having small feet and able to walk in shoes or boots from both female and man fashion. So I can buy common style shoes what ever I like. So are thies ones. Cowgirl boots with 13 cm high heel and 1 cm plateau and a zip for tide fitting around the leg. They reach until 12 cm unther the knee and made in Chine from man made materials.

They are solled bij the ebay store "celegance" in the USA in 3 collars beige, tan and black. Enjoy the pics I had make from them.

Posted Image Posted Image

Go on high heels

A3