London sales heelmeet 28th Dec ?

xaphod

For those of you who have the time off work between Christmas and New Year, how's about meeting up in Starbucks opposite Centre Point (Tottenham Ct Rd tube) at 1100 am ? BTW, Harrods' sale starts today. Xa

Hi Xa, Sorry m8, but I won't be able to attend. :wink: Just returned from an expedition to Regents & West Oxford Street. It was totally heaving and there was absolutely NO fear of being spotted for wearing stiletto heels. I was always going upto town in heels, but wasn't sure of it was to be the daily wear of block heels or my avatars. The avatars won the day, but oh boy do the balls of my feet know I have gone a few yards, and that in only 3.5" heels. Kinda brings the Gals complaining into perspective. :D:wink: Have fun. The Next sale will be in full swing by then, the Regent street shop is bigger and has a larger area for shoes. Saw a nice pair of leather courts with a 4" stiletto heel and a slightly rounded toe box. Very nice, sadly they did not have a 43 in stock. Happy Christmas to you and all our members, and hope to catch up when next the meeting is in London. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Nearly went up today.... but then thought "multiply the number of people out and about four saturdays ago by several factors, and imagine the cram factor on every street and in every shop compared to back then".... Naaaah

Whew, no acrimonious messages. Sorry if some of you turned up and didn't find me there. The small amount of snow we've had of course put the total kahsi on the railway system, so, in the end, I didn't bother busting a gut getting up to town. We'll try again some other time. Xa