What would you do?

Calv

OK folks, here's a little dilemma for you to think about and post your thoughts. Friday I received a statement from a large mail order catalogue company. My account was clear but is now showing a balance in my favour of £198. I think some returns have been credited twice. Would you ring and tell them they appear to have made a mistake or would you spend the money in their catalogue? By the way, this is the same company I have done lots of work for in the past, and I've got my eyes on a Fuji digital camera. Lets see what the board thinks.... a) tell them. :smile: spend the money (revenge is sweet)

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I'd go for the camera... Or in my case (since I already have one) for some nice shoes.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Do the right thing. Bring the mistake to their attention. They'll probably give you the money anyway.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was going to rant about being disappointed, but it's not my life, you get that camrea if you like. I would just wait, and if they didn't tnocie this mistake, then I would do something. Too many people try to scam my company and abuse our promotions and we lost money for it. So I am a bit sensitive to this.