greetings and a little bit about myself by sandal lover

hi everybody, I'm a 41 year old high heeled shoe addict. duh, or else I wouldn't be on this forum, haha. my shoe fetish goes back to my puberty, but don't ask my why. I'm married to a beautifull wife who loves wearing high heels for as long as I know her and who shares and accomodates my fetish to a certain extend. unfortunately due to medical circumstances her wearing high heels nowadays is mainly limited to the bedroom. much to her regret. I can talk with her about my love for high heels and she is even willing to wear whatever type of shoes and heelheights I buy for her. and so she does, every time. in short, I am the luckiest man in the world. only thing is that her love for high heels is more "general", whilst my love is pure fetish. so that makes it a bit difficult every now and then because sometimes I want more. I want to talk about, share or comment on things regarding high heels and talk to people who somehow have the same interest as I do. men, but mainly women. about how they feel when they wear them, their preferences and so forth. as far as the shoes are concerned, what does it for me are (ultra) high heeled sandals and strappy shoes. NO Platforms. and than we are talking about heelheights that makes the arch of the lady's foot at least vertical, or better yet, a little bit more than vertical. superarch kind of shoes. fetish pur sang, and complete when also some old fashioned ff nylons or similar appearance stockings are worn in those shoes. some good old vintage lingerie and minimal 6 strap suspenders to complete the picture would be nice... so far for now. you'll probably find me mainly on the ultra high heels forum, but don't be surprised if I pop up somewhere else as well, haha. my time is limited every now and then because of work and a family to run, so reactions may take a while, but I'll do my best. sorry but I haven't figured out yet how to add a picture of what I like best. maybe later oh, and I don't wanna be forward, but I'd like to know if there are any members on this forum, preferrably female, that share the same interests as I do, and hopefully get the chance to talk a bit?

Welcome to the forums, sandal lover! I think you'll find many of the guys here love the sight of a woman in hose and heels. I for one, do.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thanks, shafted! you're the first one to react. it's good to know I'm not the only one. and if it was up to me, any other type of ladies shoes would be banished from this planet! would be heaven on earth then! any ladies agreeing with this statement!? c u later shafted btw, any idea how I can get rid of that ugly comfy loafer picture?

You're almost there Lorilegs. 25 for your 2" cowboy boots.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thanks for clearing that up, shafted! and Lindsay, yes, there is a bigger picture of this photograph. downloaded this one and a few other from the archenemys site. this picture is represents for 99.9% my absolute fetish. btw, my time is very limited because I'm at work somewhere at sea and because I'm doing this in the bosses time, so don't be offended if it takes a while before I anwer...

Welcome sandal lover. I'm a pump and sandal man. You can guess by my handle why I love sandals, they expose the real object of my passions. We place no requirements on members here except to be civil to one another. Look around and enjoy.

hello again you all, thanks for all the warm welcomes, the encouraging words and the wellmeant advice sofar. I want to use this aswell to tell you all that I will be offline for a few weeks due to the coming holidays. I will be going home tomorrow to the wife and kids and spend a welldeserved christmas holiday together with them. as I said earlier, also my time at home is limited every now and than, but after my holiday I'll do my best to come back to you all and chat some more, ask for advice or share my thoughts with you guys and gals!! and of course keep you posted on the high heel devellopments with the wife. who know some pictures as well if she agrees to it. I wish everybody a merry x-mas and a happy new year, and a healthy and promising year and wish for everybody that their wishes may come true. and hope that we all can enjoy another year with all the favourite things we like to see, wear or touch or whatever.... c u later.... sandal lover