I need to actually be consistent.

unknown

Yep it's everyone's favorite Unknown-back to action yet again. Since the last time I posted, I've been through a lot. Let's see...my father-in-law passed away back in May, my wife and I had some really heated discussion with regards to my heel collection, and I moved from Japan back stateside (in sunny California now). However, with regards to the "discussions" between my wife and I, I guess it's safe to say that she (finally) accepts my like for heels-as long as I don't "overdo" it. What to do about that. For the time being, hit up just about Payless shoe store I run across. Yes, the heels are a bit low, but that doesn't matter so much to me anymore. I'll take up just about any kind of dress shoe-even kitten pumps that look nice. For most part, I've acquired a bunch that are 3" on average. With in the last month, I must have got a dozen pairs of heels (seven of which I got this week). All that's left is for me to actually go out. I just have to find a spot where I won't get introuble (considering what I do). Now that my wife's away for a bit, my collection will inflate quite a bit. Pictures? Eventually. Enough ranting on my part. Thanks. -Unknown