new boots for terayon :)

terayon

today i ordered a pair of boots from ebay...i had been looking at them for 3-4months now, before i got my first pair...and since he was down to his last pair in size 12, with little hope of ever getting another pair, i bought them...$35

i cant hardly wait until they come...i splurged and got the 1-2day shipping (only cost me $20...pretty decent considering 4-5 day is like $15)

here is a picture

Posted Image

i know some people will be happy at the lack of a platform :smile:

i bought em cause of the low heel and lack of platform...really descrite and would be great for wearing outside...ill let ya know when they come :smile:

They look good Terayon. No problem wearing them outside. It is a good idea to vary the heel height and work up to higher heels. They look to be about 2.5 to 3 inches high? Good price as well. I'm sure we'll hear when they arrive...

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Those are very nice boots! I like the height of the shaft on them. I bet they'll be quite warm in the fall/winter months too. You should have no trouble with those in public. An excellent pair of "starter" boots. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I got a similar pair. Wore them out side with no problems. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-05-26 23:34, terayon wrote:

im pretty lucky in that i got thin calves...makes wearing most boots easy...now if only i had small feet to match..

As I posted elsewhere, try http://www.trashy.com ; there ARE a couple of styles that should appeal to you, if you are patient enough to navigate through the entire "shoes" portion of the site.

Hi-Heels and Back-Zipper Pants Forever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-26 23:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-27 00:57 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

meh, those are all just fetish type heels, and basically just entire jante collection that you see on every shoe site...*shrug* id like to find NORMAL boots, not 6inch heel patent leather ones....

On 2002-05-27 00:31, terayon wrote:

meh, those are all just fetish type heels, and basically just entire jante collection that you see on every shoe site...*shrug*

id like to find NORMAL boots, not 6inch heel patent leather ones....

I said be patient...

Posted Image</img>

BTW your boots are an excellent choice for first time out--I have an "el cheapo" polyurethane version of your boots that I got from WalMart on closeout for $12--can't imagine why anyone would have bought them for any more, but they ARE comfortable.

BTW again, what does "MEH" stand for?

Hi-Heels and Back-Zipper Pants Forever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-27 01:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-27 01:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-27 01:47 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

new boots just arrived...not exactly what i was hoping for, but they are ok.....toe is a little too long, and the heel is hard plastic and loud...but at least they came any suggestions on how to "quiet" the heel without raising it too much?

2 possibilities: 1) The men's hi-heel boots that I wore in Jr High School came with thin (1/8 to 1/4") rubber "caps" on bottom of the heels, so they made very little noise, but the hard plastic of the rest of the heel gave needed feel of stability. You could probably pursuade any good shoe repair shop to put some on for you; 2) I have bought hard plastic heel tips in the WalMart shoe department (they used to be made of steel but not anymore, apparently--they're sold for the purpose of stopping uneven heel wear) for the purpose of adding a little stability to all-in-one rubber heel and platform sole boots, and to get them to make MORE noise! Unfortunately they failed miserably on both counts; but their quietness could work for you. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-31 23:45 ]</font>